In episode #2092, Neil and Eric talk about how to keep an eye on your competitors in 2022. Tune in to learn how to keep track of your competitors and how you can save time by learning from their mistakes and experiments.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How To Keep An Eye On Your Competitors in 2022.
- [00:25] Why it’s essential that you stay up to date with what your competitors are doing.
- [01:05] How to use SimilarWeb to measure what your competitors are doing.
- [01:36] Why WayBackMachine is a great free tool for AB testing.
- [02:01] Use Ahrefs to grow your search traffic.
- [02:28] Follow your competitors online and use Facebook’s ad library.
- [02:39] How to use SocialBlade, TubeBuddy, and vidIQ for YouTube insights.
- [02:51] How to get feedback on your competitor’s site as well as your own with UserTesting.
- [03:28] How to implement qualitative feedback.
- [03:59] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:16] Text us at 310-349-3785.
- [04:29] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Meta Ad Library
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Text us at 310-349-3785
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2143, Neil and Eric unpack how big tech companies are laying people off right now and whether it’s a sign of things to come. Tuning in you’ll learn about the companies that are current...
In episode #2142, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire content creators (TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) Influencer prices have gone up by staggering amounts and you may not be able to afford the on...
In episode #2141, Neil and Eric talk about their weird habits that triple productivity. Learn why Neil doesn’t go to bed without having read all his emails, even if he’s traveling, and why he does...