In episode #2092, Neil and Eric talk about how to keep an eye on your competitors in 2022. Tune in to learn how to keep track of your competitors and how you can save time by learning from their mistakes and experiments.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How To Keep An Eye On Your Competitors in 2022.
- [00:25] Why it’s essential that you stay up to date with what your competitors are doing.
- [01:05] How to use SimilarWeb to measure what your competitors are doing.
- [01:36] Why WayBackMachine is a great free tool for AB testing.
- [02:01] Use Ahrefs to grow your search traffic.
- [02:28] Follow your competitors online and use Facebook’s ad library.
- [02:39] How to use SocialBlade, TubeBuddy, and vidIQ for YouTube insights.
- [02:51] How to get feedback on your competitor’s site as well as your own with UserTesting.
- [03:28] How to implement qualitative feedback.
- [03:59] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:16] Text us at 310-349-3785.
- [04:29] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Meta Ad Library
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Text us at 310-349-3785
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...