In episode #2092, Neil and Eric talk about how to keep an eye on your competitors in 2022. Tune in to learn how to keep track of your competitors and how you can save time by learning from their mistakes and experiments.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How To Keep An Eye On Your Competitors in 2022.
- [00:25] Why it’s essential that you stay up to date with what your competitors are doing.
- [01:05] How to use SimilarWeb to measure what your competitors are doing.
- [01:36] Why WayBackMachine is a great free tool for AB testing.
- [02:01] Use Ahrefs to grow your search traffic.
- [02:28] Follow your competitors online and use Facebook’s ad library.
- [02:39] How to use SocialBlade, TubeBuddy, and vidIQ for YouTube insights.
- [02:51] How to get feedback on your competitor’s site as well as your own with UserTesting.
- [03:28] How to implement qualitative feedback.
- [03:59] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:16] Text us at 310-349-3785.
- [04:29] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Meta Ad Library
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Text us at 310-349-3785
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...
Neil and Eric talk about what you can learn from American football coach Deion Sanders on brand building and influencer marketing TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...