In episode #2092, Neil and Eric talk about how to keep an eye on your competitors in 2022. Tune in to learn how to keep track of your competitors and how you can save time by learning from their mistakes and experiments.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How To Keep An Eye On Your Competitors in 2022.
- [00:25] Why it’s essential that you stay up to date with what your competitors are doing.
- [01:05] How to use SimilarWeb to measure what your competitors are doing.
- [01:36] Why WayBackMachine is a great free tool for AB testing.
- [02:01] Use Ahrefs to grow your search traffic.
- [02:28] Follow your competitors online and use Facebook’s ad library.
- [02:39] How to use SocialBlade, TubeBuddy, and vidIQ for YouTube insights.
- [02:51] How to get feedback on your competitor’s site as well as your own with UserTesting.
- [03:28] How to implement qualitative feedback.
- [03:59] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:16] Text us at 310-349-3785.
- [04:29] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Meta Ad Library
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Text us at 310-349-3785
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...