In episode #795, Eric and Neil Discuss how to keep your ad costs down. Tune in to hear how you could be saving money instead of losing it!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00;27] Today’s Topic: How to Keep Your Ad Cost Down Even As More Competitors Jump On Board
- [00:41] It is a given that no matter what, more people will sign up to use social media sites.
- [01:25] Ad costs will go up the more people get on board.
- [02:05] Keep in mind, that whether it is Google or Facebook, the goal of every ad platform is to show the results with the highest quality, not who paid the most.
- [03:00] It’s all about the keywords you use!
- [03:15] Whichever generates more clicks, generates more income.
- [03:26] Always test your copy and see what works.
- [04:02] Eric recently look at some of his ads: the cost per acquisition for image ads was $12, while video was $4-5.
- [04:22] You have to have good messaging that is targeted at your audience.
- [04:35] You need to test over and over.
- [04:43] In the early days of advertising, some people posted images of breasts to get a higher click-through rate. These days, you need to have relevant images and content.
- [05:28] Rotate your ad images and update your copy.
- [05:43] When people ran ads on TV and Radio, they found that their CPC’s went down drastically because people were seeing them everywhere.
- [06:16] That’s it for today!
- [06:20] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #930, we discuss how to use Amazon for content and product development. Tune in to hear how you can use reviews to your advantage....
In episode #929, we discuss whether you should rebrand your logo. Tune in to hear if a rebranding is worth the trouble....