In episode #1147, we discuss keeping your content fresh and interesting for your audience! With so much content creation happening online all the time, information needs to be updated and repackaged in order to keep readers engaged and enticed by what you are publishing. Join us as we break down a few simple ways to make sure you keep traffic directed towards your platforms.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Keep Your Content Fresh and Interesting.
- [00:33] What does it mean to have fresh and interesting content today?
- [01:37] Some tips for starting out as a content creator and the learning process.
- [02:48] Using design and graphics to spark interest and maintain attention.
- [03:50] An example of a visually appealing brand that stands out!
- [04:27] Rounding up today’s strategies and tips for staying fresh.
- [05:43] That’s it for today’s episode!
- [05:46] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...