In episode #1147, we discuss keeping your content fresh and interesting for your audience! With so much content creation happening online all the time, information needs to be updated and repackaged in order to keep readers engaged and enticed by what you are publishing. Join us as we break down a few simple ways to make sure you keep traffic directed towards your platforms.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Keep Your Content Fresh and Interesting.
- [00:33] What does it mean to have fresh and interesting content today?
- [01:37] Some tips for starting out as a content creator and the learning process.
- [02:48] Using design and graphics to spark interest and maintain attention.
- [03:50] An example of a visually appealing brand that stands out!
- [04:27] Rounding up today’s strategies and tips for staying fresh.
- [05:43] That’s it for today’s episode!
- [05:46] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...
In episode #2403, Neil and Eric talk about how digital advertising will change in 2023 and beyond. Major developments in artificial intelligence (AI) along with increased privacy and tracking limitati...
In episode #2402, Neil and Eric talk about how the best marketers manage their most important resource, time. Tune in as we discuss some of the top methods for managing your routine and how to get the...