In episode #1147, we discuss keeping your content fresh and interesting for your audience! With so much content creation happening online all the time, information needs to be updated and repackaged in order to keep readers engaged and enticed by what you are publishing. Join us as we break down a few simple ways to make sure you keep traffic directed towards your platforms.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Keep Your Content Fresh and Interesting.
- [00:33] What does it mean to have fresh and interesting content today?
- [01:37] Some tips for starting out as a content creator and the learning process.
- [02:48] Using design and graphics to spark interest and maintain attention.
- [03:50] An example of a visually appealing brand that stands out!
- [04:27] Rounding up today’s strategies and tips for staying fresh.
- [05:43] That’s it for today’s episode!
- [05:46] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...