In episode #1147, we discuss keeping your content fresh and interesting for your audience! With so much content creation happening online all the time, information needs to be updated and repackaged in order to keep readers engaged and enticed by what you are publishing. Join us as we break down a few simple ways to make sure you keep traffic directed towards your platforms.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Keep Your Content Fresh and Interesting.
- [00:33] What does it mean to have fresh and interesting content today?
- [01:37] Some tips for starting out as a content creator and the learning process.
- [02:48] Using design and graphics to spark interest and maintain attention.
- [03:50] An example of a visually appealing brand that stands out!
- [04:27] Rounding up today’s strategies and tips for staying fresh.
- [05:43] That’s it for today’s episode!
- [05:46] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....
In episode #2409, Neil and Eric talk about how YouTube and Spotify are changing the podcast game. You might think that with five to 10 million podcasts in existence, the world of podcasts is saturated...