In Episode #91, Neil and Eric enumerate the ways you can keep your digital marketing team motivated. Listen to understand how they cultivate motivation and use it to empower the members to keep a team intact.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:26 – Today’s topic: How to Keep Your Digital Marketing Team Motivated
- 00:39 – Slack and GeekBot allow you to know what’s going on in your team
- 01:13 – Be communicative to your team
- 01:37 – Share knowledge
- 02:31 – Have certifications where people can learn more
- 03:07 – Do team activities
- 04:49 – Do profit sharing apart from base salary
- 05:21 – Give percentage of up-sell revenues
- 05:44 – Give each individual a budget
- 07:31 – Do recaps on where your team currently is
- 07:51 – Eric’s team member shared Adespresso
- 08:33 – Use 15Five for keeping polls on your people
- 09:14– That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Communication is important in all teams.
- Build your team – do activities together.
- Empower your members individually so they can each contribute to the team.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2359, Neil and Eric share their insights on how to utilize the power of storytelling in marketing. Telling a good story is one of the best ways to capture people’s attention. Tune in as ...
In episode #2358, Neil and Eric explore which marketing jobs will be replaced by AI in 2023. We’ve seen a lot of advancements in AI over the past year, but what will its real-world impact be on mark...
In episode #2357, Neil and Eric break down how to fix your marketing funnel. There are plenty of useful tools that can help you identify where your marketing funnel needs to be improved. The trick is ...