In Episode #91, Neil and Eric enumerate the ways you can keep your digital marketing team motivated. Listen to understand how they cultivate motivation and use it to empower the members to keep a team intact.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:26 – Today’s topic: How to Keep Your Digital Marketing Team Motivated
- 00:39 – Slack and GeekBot allow you to know what’s going on in your team
- 01:13 – Be communicative to your team
- 01:37 – Share knowledge
- 02:31 – Have certifications where people can learn more
- 03:07 – Do team activities
- 04:49 – Do profit sharing apart from base salary
- 05:21 – Give percentage of up-sell revenues
- 05:44 – Give each individual a budget
- 07:31 – Do recaps on where your team currently is
- 07:51 – Eric’s team member shared Adespresso
- 08:33 – Use 15Five for keeping polls on your people
- 09:14– That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Communication is important in all teams.
- Build your team – do activities together.
- Empower your members individually so they can each contribute to the team.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...