In Episode #91, Neil and Eric enumerate the ways you can keep your digital marketing team motivated. Listen to understand how they cultivate motivation and use it to empower the members to keep a team intact.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:26 – Today’s topic: How to Keep Your Digital Marketing Team Motivated
- 00:39 – Slack and GeekBot allow you to know what’s going on in your team
- 01:13 – Be communicative to your team
- 01:37 – Share knowledge
- 02:31 – Have certifications where people can learn more
- 03:07 – Do team activities
- 04:49 – Do profit sharing apart from base salary
- 05:21 – Give percentage of up-sell revenues
- 05:44 – Give each individual a budget
- 07:31 – Do recaps on where your team currently is
- 07:51 – Eric’s team member shared Adespresso
- 08:33 – Use 15Five for keeping polls on your people
- 09:14– That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Communication is important in all teams.
- Build your team – do activities together.
- Empower your members individually so they can each contribute to the team.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...