In episode #849, we discuss how you can keep your team up to date with marketing. Tune in to hear how you can stay on top of marketing trends.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Keep Your Team Up to Date With Marketing
- [00:45] Eric went to a conference where he listened to how one company tracks employee progress.
- [01:38] Tweet at Eric if you would want to hear more about tracking employee progress.
- [02:05] Once a source stops broadcasting, they are no longer a reliable source,
- [02:22] Neil’s company does a Lunch and Learn once per week: free food and a seminar.
- [02:45] Create Skype or Slack groups for FYI’s.
- [03:15] The key is just to encourage constant learning.
- [03:45] Eric’s team has a show and tell. Everyone gets 5 or 10 minutes and people vote on who is offering the best information.
- [05:30] Consider lunch and learn events, conferences, and other in-person events.
- [06:00] Figure out what jives with your team members and adapt the learning methods to them.
- [06:11] That’s it for today!
- [06:29] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1468, we share why you should prioritize content creation in 2020. The average person consumes high volumes of content daily, whether in the form text, video, or audio, so you want to make...
In episode #1467, we discuss the recent Pier 1 Imports Transaction and what we can all learn from it. Most people thought that Tai Lopez was just a wealthy guy with Lamborghinis, but he is showing the...
In episode #1466, we talk about why Twitter is an underrated social media platform. Compared to most other channels, Twitter has many high net worth individuals engaging and sharing valuable informati...