In episode #844, we discuss how you can figure out who is visiting your site. Tune in to hear which tools can help you figure this out and what to do with the information.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Know Every Company That Visits Your Site
- [00:35] Lead Feeder looks at the IP addresses of those visiting your site, which pages they visited, and how long they stayed.
- [00:56] They will often provide a dashboard that shows the contacts and LinkedIn profiles of visitors to your site.
- [01:32] Making sure you are GDPR compliant is important, so talk to a lawyer.
- [01:50] If your goal is to go after the Microsoft’s of the world, reaching out to top execs is extremely difficult.
- [02:10] It’s much easier to approach top level execs at mid-sized companies.
- [03:05] Response rates are much higher at smaller companies.
- [03:15] Make sure you include the use of chat tools like Drift or Intercom.
- [03:30] Clearbit is also a great email tool.
- [03:58] Listen to the Growth Everywhere Drift episode with the VP of Marketing.
- [04:38] That’s it for today!
- [04:41] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...