In episode #844, we discuss how you can figure out who is visiting your site. Tune in to hear which tools can help you figure this out and what to do with the information.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Know Every Company That Visits Your Site
- [00:35] Lead Feeder looks at the IP addresses of those visiting your site, which pages they visited, and how long they stayed.
- [00:56] They will often provide a dashboard that shows the contacts and LinkedIn profiles of visitors to your site.
- [01:32] Making sure you are GDPR compliant is important, so talk to a lawyer.
- [01:50] If your goal is to go after the Microsoft’s of the world, reaching out to top execs is extremely difficult.
- [02:10] It’s much easier to approach top level execs at mid-sized companies.
- [03:05] Response rates are much higher at smaller companies.
- [03:15] Make sure you include the use of chat tools like Drift or Intercom.
- [03:30] Clearbit is also a great email tool.
- [03:58] Listen to the Growth Everywhere Drift episode with the VP of Marketing.
- [04:38] That’s it for today!
- [04:41] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1174, we talk about how we handle our to-do lists and get our marketing things done! From prioritizing and cutting excess to methods and frameworks, we cover a ton of great ways to get thi...
In episode #1173, we talk about the trend that email newsletters and podcasting is currently moving towards. We are seeing more paid subscription services for content creators, whereby subscribers can...
In episode #1172, we discuss the best ways to do a blazing fast audit of a website! There are a ton of tools that make this process easy, cheap, and effective. Today we unpack which ones we use and wh...