In episode #1307, we explain how to land big agency clients when you are just starting out! From over-delivery and over-communication to posting regularly and valuably on the right platforms, there are bunch of simple ways you can land some big fish when you are still a small fry! Tune in get the inside scoop.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Land Big Agency Clients When You are Just Starting Out.
- [00:42] Eric’s first professional gig in Philadelphia and how he overdelivered.
- [01:45] Providing value in online spaces where your audience is present.
- [02:33] A simple model for landing clients; break down recently funded companies.
- [04:28] Sending specific emails to companies in order to get responses from CEO’s.
- [06:00] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...