In episode #1307, we explain how to land big agency clients when you are just starting out! From over-delivery and over-communication to posting regularly and valuably on the right platforms, there are bunch of simple ways you can land some big fish when you are still a small fry! Tune in get the inside scoop.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Land Big Agency Clients When You are Just Starting Out.
- [00:42] Eric’s first professional gig in Philadelphia and how he overdelivered.
- [01:45] Providing value in online spaces where your audience is present.
- [02:33] A simple model for landing clients; break down recently funded companies.
- [04:28] Sending specific emails to companies in order to get responses from CEO’s.
- [06:00] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...