In episode #1307, we explain how to land big agency clients when you are just starting out! From over-delivery and over-communication to posting regularly and valuably on the right platforms, there are bunch of simple ways you can land some big fish when you are still a small fry! Tune in get the inside scoop.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Land Big Agency Clients When You are Just Starting Out.
- [00:42] Eric’s first professional gig in Philadelphia and how he overdelivered.
- [01:45] Providing value in online spaces where your audience is present.
- [02:33] A simple model for landing clients; break down recently funded companies.
- [04:28] Sending specific emails to companies in order to get responses from CEO’s.
- [06:00] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...