In episode #1571, we continue the discussion about paid newsletters, sharing how you can start one in as little as 10 minutes. Two of the most important lessons we can learn from other successful newsletters are that they are simple and consistent. Tune in to hear which tools will help you get started and allow you to ultimately profit from your newsletters.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Paid Newsletters, Part 2: How to Launch a Profitable Newsletter in 10 Minutes Flat
- [00:39] Launch a newsletter quickly by using tools like Substack or ConvertKit.
- [01:08] If you look at other successful newsletters, you’ll notice that they are all fairly simple.
- [01:53] Consider using a tool like Kajabi that does it all for you.
- [02:33] The importance of maintaining consistency and momentum with your newsletter.
- [03:13] While setting up your newsletter is easy, it’s hard to create and promote consistently.
- [03:33] Avoiding trying to monetize and get sponsorships too quickly.
- [04:04] That’s it for today!
- [04:05] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
- Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Morning Brew
- The Hustle
- Stacked Marketer
- Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
- Connect with Us:
- Quick Sprout
- Growth Everywhere
- Single Grain
- Twitter @neilpatel
- Twitter @ericosiu
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...