In episode #1571, we continue the discussion about paid newsletters, sharing how you can start one in as little as 10 minutes. Two of the most important lessons we can learn from other successful newsletters are that they are simple and consistent. Tune in to hear which tools will help you get started and allow you to ultimately profit from your newsletters.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Paid Newsletters, Part 2: How to Launch a Profitable Newsletter in 10 Minutes Flat
- [00:39] Launch a newsletter quickly by using tools like Substack or ConvertKit.
- [01:08] If you look at other successful newsletters, you’ll notice that they are all fairly simple.
- [01:53] Consider using a tool like Kajabi that does it all for you.
- [02:33] The importance of maintaining consistency and momentum with your newsletter.
- [03:13] While setting up your newsletter is easy, it’s hard to create and promote consistently.
- [03:33] Avoiding trying to monetize and get sponsorships too quickly.
- [04:04] That’s it for today!
- [04:05] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
- Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Morning Brew
- The Hustle
- Stacked Marketer
- Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
- Connect with Us:
- Quick Sprout
- Growth Everywhere
- Single Grain
- Twitter @neilpatel
- Twitter @ericosiu
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...
Neil and Eric talk about what you can learn from American football coach Deion Sanders on brand building and influencer marketing TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...