In episode #1571, we continue the discussion about paid newsletters, sharing how you can start one in as little as 10 minutes. Two of the most important lessons we can learn from other successful newsletters are that they are simple and consistent. Tune in to hear which tools will help you get started and allow you to ultimately profit from your newsletters.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Paid Newsletters, Part 2: How to Launch a Profitable Newsletter in 10 Minutes Flat
- [00:39] Launch a newsletter quickly by using tools like Substack or ConvertKit.
- [01:08] If you look at other successful newsletters, you’ll notice that they are all fairly simple.
- [01:53] Consider using a tool like Kajabi that does it all for you.
- [02:33] The importance of maintaining consistency and momentum with your newsletter.
- [03:13] While setting up your newsletter is easy, it’s hard to create and promote consistently.
- [03:33] Avoiding trying to monetize and get sponsorships too quickly.
- [04:04] That’s it for today!
- [04:05] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
- Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Morning Brew
- The Hustle
- Stacked Marketer
- Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
- Connect with Us:
- Quick Sprout
- Growth Everywhere
- Single Grain
- Twitter @neilpatel
- Twitter @ericosiu
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....