In episode #1757, we show you how you can launch a profitable book funnel if you choose not to go the conventional publishing route. Eric recently launched his book, Leveling Up, using a book funnel and it has been very successful so far. We share some of the essential strategies that make a book funnel work as well as easy ways to get one together if resources and skills are scarce! Tune in today.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Launch A Successful Book Funnel in 2021.
- [00:28] Why Eric chose a book funnel rather than going a conventional publishing route.
- [01:09] Metrics for the success of Eric’s book funnel.
- [02:05] How a book funnel ends up being profitable using upsells and back-end offers.
- [03:38] Recommendations for how to build a book funnel as a newbie.
- [05:23] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1772, we talk about why acting rich is the easiest way to go broke! There is a difference between being wealthy, and being rich, and we explore what that means in terms of sustainability a...
In episode #1771, we talk about some easy ways that you can collaborate with big influencers within your budget. There are a few simple strategies that can be employed here, where both parties come aw...
In episode #1770, we explore whether having a newsletter is still a valuable tool in the marketing toolkit. We have been hearing a lot of complaints these days about newsletters performing badly and f...