In episode #1757, we show you how you can launch a profitable book funnel if you choose not to go the conventional publishing route. Eric recently launched his book, Leveling Up, using a book funnel and it has been very successful so far. We share some of the essential strategies that make a book funnel work as well as easy ways to get one together if resources and skills are scarce! Tune in today.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Launch A Successful Book Funnel in 2021.
- [00:28] Why Eric chose a book funnel rather than going a conventional publishing route.
- [01:09] Metrics for the success of Eric’s book funnel.
- [02:05] How a book funnel ends up being profitable using upsells and back-end offers.
- [03:38] Recommendations for how to build a book funnel as a newbie.
- [05:23] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...