In episode #1757, we show you how you can launch a profitable book funnel if you choose not to go the conventional publishing route. Eric recently launched his book, Leveling Up, using a book funnel and it has been very successful so far. We share some of the essential strategies that make a book funnel work as well as easy ways to get one together if resources and skills are scarce! Tune in today.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Launch A Successful Book Funnel in 2021.
- [00:28] Why Eric chose a book funnel rather than going a conventional publishing route.
- [01:09] Metrics for the success of Eric’s book funnel.
- [02:05] How a book funnel ends up being profitable using upsells and back-end offers.
- [03:38] Recommendations for how to build a book funnel as a newbie.
- [05:23] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...