In episode #1757, we show you how you can launch a profitable book funnel if you choose not to go the conventional publishing route. Eric recently launched his book, Leveling Up, using a book funnel and it has been very successful so far. We share some of the essential strategies that make a book funnel work as well as easy ways to get one together if resources and skills are scarce! Tune in today.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Launch A Successful Book Funnel in 2021.
- [00:28] Why Eric chose a book funnel rather than going a conventional publishing route.
- [01:09] Metrics for the success of Eric’s book funnel.
- [02:05] How a book funnel ends up being profitable using upsells and back-end offers.
- [03:38] Recommendations for how to build a book funnel as a newbie.
- [05:23] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1868, Neil and Eric talk about CRO tips that will help you convert. Whether it’s having a range of payment options or looking at your image quality, there are numerous ways to optimize y...
In episode #1867, Neil and Eric talk about some rules they follow with marketing. From the rule of seven to the 80/20 rule, there is no shortage of top marketing tips for you. Tune in to hear it all!...
In episode #1866, Neil and Eric share seven ways to gamify your social media to gain a following. From contests to giveaways, there are so many creative ways to engage people. You just have to know ho...