In episode #768, Eric and Neil discuss how you can launch a product like Apple does. Tune in to hear how you can create hype.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Launch Like Apple
- [00:44] Apple has a PLF: Product Launch Formula.
- [01:03] Jumpcut likes to take you through three or four videos over a few days.
- [01:20] The final one pumps you up to buy.
- [01:42] Apple creates early buzz.
- [01:50] There are leaks and rumors.
- [02:00] They always announce at conferences.
- [02:40] People always know that if they don’t’ act fast, the product will sell out and it will take longer to get the product.
- [03:10] Apple creates scarcity.
- [03:50] They know how to manufacture a feeding frenzy
- [04:17] Even though there is no reason to camp out for products anymore, people still do it, because Apple knows how to create hype and manufacture urgency/scarcity.
- [05:00] Influencers will help you create buzz.
- [05:13] That’s it for today!
- [05:16] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #930, we discuss how to use Amazon for content and product development. Tune in to hear how you can use reviews to your advantage....
In episode #929, we discuss whether you should rebrand your logo. Tune in to hear if a rebranding is worth the trouble....