In episode #768, Eric and Neil discuss how you can launch a product like Apple does. Tune in to hear how you can create hype.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Launch Like Apple
- [00:44] Apple has a PLF: Product Launch Formula.
- [01:03] Jumpcut likes to take you through three or four videos over a few days.
- [01:20] The final one pumps you up to buy.
- [01:42] Apple creates early buzz.
- [01:50] There are leaks and rumors.
- [02:00] They always announce at conferences.
- [02:40] People always know that if they don’t’ act fast, the product will sell out and it will take longer to get the product.
- [03:10] Apple creates scarcity.
- [03:50] They know how to manufacture a feeding frenzy
- [04:17] Even though there is no reason to camp out for products anymore, people still do it, because Apple knows how to create hype and manufacture urgency/scarcity.
- [05:00] Influencers will help you create buzz.
- [05:13] That’s it for today!
- [05:16] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #780, Eric and Neil discuss how they are going to reach 1 Million downloads per month. Tune in to hear how they are going to do this and why they set this goal....
In episode #779, Eric and Neil discuss how to convert more leads. Tune in to hear their great hack....
In episode #778, Eric and Neil discuss what you should do with your keywords that rank in the middle, but not the top of the first search page. Tune in to hear how you can improve your rankings....