In Episode #235, Eric and Neil talk about how to launch an info product—what you should consider prior to launch, and the key metrics you should use to measure success.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Launch Your Info Product
- 00:40 – “There’s a launch sequence that comes with an info product”
- 00:56 – One type of launch is a “Cart Closing”
- 01:20 – Second is the “evergreen launch”
- 01:23 – Jeff Walker’s product launch formula
- 02:22 – “If you’re launching a product, it’s not about the copy. It’s more about the sequence”
- 02:55 – Think about your traffic first before launching a product
- 03:04 – Start with Facebook, Outbrain or Taboola and Google AdWords
- 03:36 – Doing joint-ventures is also an option
- 03:50 – A list rental works sometimes
- 04:15 – Go to GoToWebinar if you want to do a live event, EverWebinar for evergreen webinars
- 04:27 – For online courses, use Kajabi
- 04:40 – Infusionsoft is also an option
- 04:55 – Frank Kern has a sequence of important emails
- 05:10 – Map out a list of your most important emails
- 05:28 – Frank Kern sends the same email repeatedly with different headlines and it works!
- 05:54 – Don’t worry about your first launch being perfect – just launch it and check the conversion
- 06:13 – The key metrics you need to measure
- 06:25 – Subscribe, rate and review and get a chance to win a free copy of Authority Labs
- 06:36 – Text MARKETINGSCHOOL to 33444
- 06:44 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- When it comes to launching an info product, don’t worry about the copy, worry about the sequence.
- Utilize specialty online tools like Go-to-Webinar or Kajabi for an easier launch.
- Launch your product before it’s “perfect” and measure the key metrics—they’ll help you identify where to improve.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...