In Episode #235, Eric and Neil talk about how to launch an info product—what you should consider prior to launch, and the key metrics you should use to measure success.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Launch Your Info Product
- 00:40 – “There’s a launch sequence that comes with an info product”
- 00:56 – One type of launch is a “Cart Closing”
- 01:20 – Second is the “evergreen launch”
- 01:23 – Jeff Walker’s product launch formula
- 02:22 – “If you’re launching a product, it’s not about the copy. It’s more about the sequence”
- 02:55 – Think about your traffic first before launching a product
- 03:36 – Doing joint-ventures is also an option
- 03:50 – A list rental works sometimes
- 04:15 – Go to GoToWebinar if you want to do a live event, EverWebinar for evergreen webinars
- 04:27 – For online courses, use Kajabi
- 04:40 – Infusionsoft is also an option
- 04:55 – Frank Kern has a sequence of important emails
- 05:10 – Map out a list of your most important emails
- 05:28 – Frank Kern sends the same email repeatedly with different headlines and it works!
- 05:54 – Don’t worry about your first launch being perfect – just launch it and check the conversion
- 06:13 – The key metrics you need to measure
- 06:25 – Subscribe, rate and review and get a chance to win a free copy of Authority Labs
- 06:36 – Text MARKETINGSCHOOL to 33444
- 06:44 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- When it comes to launching an info product, don’t worry about the copy, worry about the sequence.
- Utilize specialty online tools like Go-to-Webinar or Kajabi for an easier launch.
- Launch your product before it’s “perfect” and measure the key metrics—they’ll help you identify where to improve.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...