In episode #748, Eric and Neil discuss how you could learn the best marketing hacks from the top 1%. Tune in to hear how you can get the best hacks from the best people.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Learn the Best Marketing Hacks From the Top 1%
- [00:40] When learning marketing, you are not getting the best tactics from the best people.
- [01:15] Marketers don’t necessarily want to reveal their best, most effective tactics.
- [01:30] If they share everything that is working, the more people that use that tactic, the less effective it becomes.
- [02:08] If you network enough, eventually, people will share tactics with you.
- [02:28] Eric and Neil share tactics all the time.
- [03:07] You can throw dinner parties, attend conferences, join groups like EO or YPO and you will build relationships.
- [03:25] You don’t need internet-famous people to get people to attend your events.
- [03:45] The goal is to build relationships and learn from others in your field.
- [05:00] Build relationships without expectation and you will earn people’s trust.
- [05:05] That’s all for today!
- [05:10] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...