How To Level Up
In episode #1661, we talk about how to level up! Today is the day that Eric’s book, Leveling Up is being released. On that theme, our hosts will be sharing the main habits they practice that have helped them level up to where they are today. Tune in and hear about the value of being motivated more by the game of life than by money, thinking in decades, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How To Level Up.
- [00:50] Today is the launch day of Eric’s book, Leveling Up!
- [00:54] Learning to see life and work as a game.
- [02:04] If you focus on money, it is hard to make it.
- [02:25] Learn to think in decades, but keep hustling short term.
- [02:51] Mistakes are fine as long as you learn from them.
- [03:11] Nothing in the world is new; so copy, but remix things.
- [04:01] Using the concept of the wealth ladder to leverage your current situation and level up.
- [04:51] Be patient and consistent and understand compounding effects.
- [06:30] Visit levelingup.com to purchase Eric’s new book!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2561, you’ll learn how Warren Buffett’s approach to investing within his circle of confidence can be applied to content creation. Learn how to yield results by taking a simple but effe...