In episode #1149, we discuss leveraging content marketing when you are selling multiple products. There are many ways to market content, from videos and podcasts to events and more. We find these avenues really powerful, especially when you have an array of offers for your audience. Tune in to hear our strategies for driving sales and building your customer base!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Leverage Content Marketing When Selling Multiple Products.
- [00:35] Growing an audience through content marketing.
- [01:10] Free versus premium offers and targeting different areas.
- [02:03] Using categories and lists to drive sales and traffic.
- [02:54] Building from a foundation of content marketing and moving into different areas.
- [03:39] Keyword research and finding comparable and successful products and services.
- [04:12] That’s it for today!
- [04:18] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2415, we discuss whether newsletters are good businesses. Newsletters can be a great way to build an audience, as well as something you can charge subscribers for, but are they the best us...
In episode #2414, we talk about whether you should build or buy when it comes to talent in your company. There are arguments to be made for both routes to growing your company and its teams, and here ...
In episode #2413, we discuss how to take accountability for your marketing screwups. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of marketing genius you are, you will screw up at some point. ...