In episode #1149, we discuss leveraging content marketing when you are selling multiple products. There are many ways to market content, from videos and podcasts to events and more. We find these avenues really powerful, especially when you have an array of offers for your audience. Tune in to hear our strategies for driving sales and building your customer base!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Leverage Content Marketing When Selling Multiple Products.
- [00:35] Growing an audience through content marketing.
- [01:10] Free versus premium offers and targeting different areas.
- [02:03] Using categories and lists to drive sales and traffic.
- [02:54] Building from a foundation of content marketing and moving into different areas.
- [03:39] Keyword research and finding comparable and successful products and services.
- [04:12] That’s it for today!
- [04:18] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...