In episode #1149, we discuss leveraging content marketing when you are selling multiple products. There are many ways to market content, from videos and podcasts to events and more. We find these avenues really powerful, especially when you have an array of offers for your audience. Tune in to hear our strategies for driving sales and building your customer base!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Leverage Content Marketing When Selling Multiple Products.
- [00:35] Growing an audience through content marketing.
- [01:10] Free versus premium offers and targeting different areas.
- [02:03] Using categories and lists to drive sales and traffic.
- [02:54] Building from a foundation of content marketing and moving into different areas.
- [03:39] Keyword research and finding comparable and successful products and services.
- [04:12] That’s it for today!
- [04:18] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...
In episode #2403, Neil and Eric talk about how digital advertising will change in 2023 and beyond. Major developments in artificial intelligence (AI) along with increased privacy and tracking limitati...
In episode #2402, Neil and Eric talk about how the best marketers manage their most important resource, time. Tune in as we discuss some of the top methods for managing your routine and how to get the...