In episode #1238, we discuss how you can leverage Facebook Ad Library. Seeing what similar size brands are doing to double down on their ad campaigns is a great way for you to stay in touch with the latest trends in advertising. Tune in to hear which industries have the most creative affiliate marketers to watch!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Leverage Facebook Ad Library.
- [00:32] All the information about ads that Facebook’s library provides.
- [01:00] An example of how this tool can show you everything about a brand’s ad activity.
- [01:41] The biggest mistake people make – copying what the big brands are doing.
- [02:08] Remembering that conversion rates for big brands are always going to be higher.
- [02:31] Taking your cues from smaller, similar size companies and ads with lots of engagement.
- [03:38] The industries in which you can see super creative affiliate marketers.
- [04:37] Paying attention to those adds that are up for a long time.
- [05:03] That’s it for today!
- [05:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...