In episode #1445, we talk about how to leverage long-tail keywords to supercharge your traffic! Keyword research plays a crucial role in SEO and driving traffic, but many of us forget to utilize the long-tail variations of the keywords people search for. Tune in to hear about how you can work this method into your SEO strategy and boost your visitor numbers!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Leverage Long-Tail Keywords to Supercharge Your Traffic.
- [00:33] Understanding exactly what long-tail keywords are and some examples.
- [01:39] Improving visitor experience; combining updates and long-tail keywords in your content.
- [03:01] Refreshing decaying content and shoving keywords in at the same time.
- [04:02] Using Content Editor on ClickFlow to make the job of content creation much easier.
- [04:41] That’s it for today!
- [04:46] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...