In episode #1445, we talk about how to leverage long-tail keywords to supercharge your traffic! Keyword research plays a crucial role in SEO and driving traffic, but many of us forget to utilize the long-tail variations of the keywords people search for. Tune in to hear about how you can work this method into your SEO strategy and boost your visitor numbers!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Leverage Long-Tail Keywords to Supercharge Your Traffic.
- [00:33] Understanding exactly what long-tail keywords are and some examples.
- [01:39] Improving visitor experience; combining updates and long-tail keywords in your content.
- [03:01] Refreshing decaying content and shoving keywords in at the same time.
- [04:02] Using Content Editor on ClickFlow to make the job of content creation much easier.
- [04:41] That’s it for today!
- [04:46] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...
In episode #2467, we look at ways to make your content stand out when everyone is on the AI train. The trick is to identify what you, as a human, can bring to the table to capture attention that AI ca...