In episode #1445, we talk about how to leverage long-tail keywords to supercharge your traffic! Keyword research plays a crucial role in SEO and driving traffic, but many of us forget to utilize the long-tail variations of the keywords people search for. Tune in to hear about how you can work this method into your SEO strategy and boost your visitor numbers!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Leverage Long-Tail Keywords to Supercharge Your Traffic.
- [00:33] Understanding exactly what long-tail keywords are and some examples.
- [01:39] Improving visitor experience; combining updates and long-tail keywords in your content.
- [03:01] Refreshing decaying content and shoving keywords in at the same time.
- [04:02] Using Content Editor on ClickFlow to make the job of content creation much easier.
- [04:41] That’s it for today!
- [04:46] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...
In episode #2297, we have a look at Neil's content plan for next year. If you want to hear about Neil scaling back on certain aspects of his content creation, and what you should be aiming for in the ...
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...