In episode #1107, we discuss how you can leverage Product Hunt to increase your traffic. Tune in to hear how to use this site to your advantage.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Leveraging Product Hunt for Increased Traffic
- [00:32] Product Hunt is like Reddit.
- [00:45] We used to market our podcast on PH.
- [01:21] The key is to submit after midnight on PH.
- [01:30] Engage as much as possible.
- [02:34] Have good descriptions and reviews.
- [02:55] Make sure people share your posts.
- [03:18] Eric used to check PH every day, but that’s not necessary.
- [03:26] That’s it for today!
- [03:30] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...
In episode #2403, Neil and Eric talk about how digital advertising will change in 2023 and beyond. Major developments in artificial intelligence (AI) along with increased privacy and tracking limitati...
In episode #2402, Neil and Eric talk about how the best marketers manage their most important resource, time. Tune in as we discuss some of the top methods for managing your routine and how to get the...