In episode #1107, we discuss how you can leverage Product Hunt to increase your traffic. Tune in to hear how to use this site to your advantage.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Leveraging Product Hunt for Increased Traffic
- [00:32] Product Hunt is like Reddit.
- [00:45] We used to market our podcast on PH.
- [01:21] The key is to submit after midnight on PH.
- [01:30] Engage as much as possible.
- [02:34] Have good descriptions and reviews.
- [02:55] Make sure people share your posts.
- [03:18] Eric used to check PH every day, but that’s not necessary.
- [03:26] That’s it for today!
- [03:30] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1174, we talk about how we handle our to-do lists and get our marketing things done! From prioritizing and cutting excess to methods and frameworks, we cover a ton of great ways to get thi...
In episode #1173, we talk about the trend that email newsletters and podcasting is currently moving towards. We are seeing more paid subscription services for content creators, whereby subscribers can...
In episode #1172, we discuss the best ways to do a blazing fast audit of a website! There are a ton of tools that make this process easy, cheap, and effective. Today we unpack which ones we use and wh...