In episode #1107, we discuss how you can leverage Product Hunt to increase your traffic. Tune in to hear how to use this site to your advantage.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Leveraging Product Hunt for Increased Traffic
- [00:32] Product Hunt is like Reddit.
- [00:45] We used to market our podcast on PH.
- [01:21] The key is to submit after midnight on PH.
- [01:30] Engage as much as possible.
- [02:34] Have good descriptions and reviews.
- [02:55] Make sure people share your posts.
- [03:18] Eric used to check PH every day, but that’s not necessary.
- [03:26] That’s it for today!
- [03:30] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1398 we give you seven unique blog post angles that drive a flood of traffic. From creating visualizations of other popular posts to hosting expert interviews and documenting how you solve...
In episode #1397, we talk about seven simple ways to save money on your marketing! Almost everyone is looking to cut costs at the moment and your marketing budget should be no different. Tune in to he...
In episode #1396, we talk about where the good investment opportunities are right now. In the middle of the current pandemic, the only safe action would be putting some money into the stock market, ev...