In Episode #342, Eric and Neil discuss how to leverage Quora ads. Tune in to learn why NOW is a good time to invest in Quora ads and the do’s and don’ts when it comes to answering a question to draw new business in.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Leverage Quora Ads
- 00:35 – Quora is a question and answer site that has raised a $100M round in June 2017
- 00:54 – Eric personally reads Quora
- 01:12 – Quora currently generates a lot of search traffic at the moment
- 01:19 – One of Eric’s clients, Lever, tracks the keyword applicant tracking system
- 01:31 – If you’re a content marketer on Quora, it is targeted and you can create articles that targets specific keywords easily
- 02:06 – Quora is a text-based content that sends people to a landing page
- 02:16 – With Quora, you want to answer their question and pitch them your product
- 02:24 – Quora is a mixture of using content marketing combined with paid advertising
- 03:13 – You can redirect people to search in Quora if you don’t want to pay for ads
- 03:18 – Quora ads are currently not that expensive
- 03:33 – Go to Quora.com/Business to know how to set up ads
- 03:43 – Answers that are in ad format don’t usually convert
- 04:52 – Your answers can give advice first, making them want more
- 05:00 – Do NOT pitch right away
- 05:05 – Marketing School is giving away a free 1 year subscription of Drip which is an email automation tool
- 05:40 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- People flock to Quora to hear answers for their questions from a variety of people.
- Quora ads aren’t as expensive as others, but is effective in converting.
- Do NOT pitch your product right away when you answer a question – give them advice, first.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...