In Episode #342, Eric and Neil discuss how to leverage Quora ads. Tune in to learn why NOW is a good time to invest in Quora ads and the do’s and don’ts when it comes to answering a question to draw new business in.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Leverage Quora Ads
- 00:35 – Quora is a question and answer site that has raised a $100M round in June 2017
- 00:54 – Eric personally reads Quora
- 01:12 – Quora currently generates a lot of search traffic at the moment
- 01:19 – One of Eric’s clients, Lever, tracks the keyword applicant tracking system
- 01:31 – If you’re a content marketer on Quora, it is targeted and you can create articles that targets specific keywords easily
- 02:06 – Quora is a text-based content that sends people to a landing page
- 02:16 – With Quora, you want to answer their question and pitch them your product
- 02:24 – Quora is a mixture of using content marketing combined with paid advertising
- 03:13 – You can redirect people to search in Quora if you don’t want to pay for ads
- 03:18 – Quora ads are currently not that expensive
- 03:33 – Go to Quora.com/Business to know how to set up ads
- 03:43 – Answers that are in ad format don’t usually convert
- 04:52 – Your answers can give advice first, making them want more
- 05:00 – Do NOT pitch right away
- 05:05 – Marketing School is giving away a free 1 year subscription of Drip which is an email automation tool
- 05:40 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- People flock to Quora to hear answers for their questions from a variety of people.
- Quora ads aren’t as expensive as others, but is effective in converting.
- Do NOT pitch your product right away when you answer a question – give them advice, first.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...