In episode #1275, we unpack how to leverage unfair advantages in your marketing! We all have advantages, some bigger than others and building these and then leveraging them to get your business ahead is a huge part of the marketing game. Tune in hear how you can do it too!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Leverage Unfair Advantages in Your Marketing.
- [00:33] A few examples of an unfair advantages!
- [01:45] Building an audience before a business as a means for leverage.
- [02:28] Dominating a specific part of the market by building numbers over time.
- [04:05] Look for channels that competitors are not leveraging!
- [05:22] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Kylie Jenner
- Beats by Dre
- Jake and Logan Paul
- Warren Buffett
- Charlie Munger
- Gary V
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...