In episode #1275, we unpack how to leverage unfair advantages in your marketing! We all have advantages, some bigger than others and building these and then leveraging them to get your business ahead is a huge part of the marketing game. Tune in hear how you can do it too!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Leverage Unfair Advantages in Your Marketing.
- [00:33] A few examples of an unfair advantages!
- [01:45] Building an audience before a business as a means for leverage.
- [02:28] Dominating a specific part of the market by building numbers over time.
- [04:05] Look for channels that competitors are not leveraging!
- [05:22] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Kylie Jenner
- Beats by Dre
- Jake and Logan Paul
- Warren Buffett
- Charlie Munger
- Gary V
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...