In episode #1386 we talk about how to live stream the right way. Topics we cover include the platforms we live stream to, how to live stream to all your outlets at once, apps that can help, and the bare minimum of what you need to get going! Right now even the Gary Vs of the world have switched to working remotely, so tune in to find out how to optimize your process!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How To Live Stream the Right Way.
- [01:11] The number of channels that Eric and Neil live stream to.
- [02:03] Benefits of live streaming to all our channels at once for impressions, views, and ROI.
- [02:52] Apps like Restream, Zoom, and Repurpose that aid mass streaming and repurposing.
- [03:40] Remembering that your recording setup does not have to be perfect.
- [04:22] That’s it for today!
- [04:27] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...