In episode #1386 we talk about how to live stream the right way. Topics we cover include the platforms we live stream to, how to live stream to all your outlets at once, apps that can help, and the bare minimum of what you need to get going! Right now even the Gary Vs of the world have switched to working remotely, so tune in to find out how to optimize your process!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How To Live Stream the Right Way.
- [01:11] The number of channels that Eric and Neil live stream to.
- [02:03] Benefits of live streaming to all our channels at once for impressions, views, and ROI.
- [02:52] Apps like Restream, Zoom, and Repurpose that aid mass streaming and repurposing.
- [03:40] Remembering that your recording setup does not have to be perfect.
- [04:22] That’s it for today!
- [04:27] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1514, we tell you why you should think like a businessperson and not an entrepreneur. While many people call themselves entrepreneurs, most of them are actually businesspeople, and so it w...
In episode #1513, we share seven tools that will help you grow your traffic. When trying to ramp up your traffic, whether it be on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, WordPress, or your website, it is all a...
In episode #1512, you’ll hear about seven tools you can use to grow your SaaS company from us. Whether you’re working B2B or B2C, having the best tools for note-taking, A/B testing, decreasing chu...