In episode #1386 we talk about how to live stream the right way. Topics we cover include the platforms we live stream to, how to live stream to all your outlets at once, apps that can help, and the bare minimum of what you need to get going! Right now even the Gary Vs of the world have switched to working remotely, so tune in to find out how to optimize your process!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How To Live Stream the Right Way.
- [01:11] The number of channels that Eric and Neil live stream to.
- [02:03] Benefits of live streaming to all our channels at once for impressions, views, and ROI.
- [02:52] Apps like Restream, Zoom, and Repurpose that aid mass streaming and repurposing.
- [03:40] Remembering that your recording setup does not have to be perfect.
- [04:22] That’s it for today!
- [04:27] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1430, we share seven remote work trends that will impact your business! As the world changes in front of our eyes, remote work has been a distinct component of the professional world durin...
In episode #1429, we unpack Google's upcoming algorithm update! Google is taking more care than ever around user experience and it seems their new updates will be no different. We talk about the reaso...
In episode #1428, we talk about what you can learn from black hat SEOs! There is a whole array of strategies and tactics out there to grow you brand and boost your traffic, and some are more within th...