In episode #1817, Neil and Eric share some actionable tips on how you can make an income from a small podcast audience. You don’t have to have a million listeners to make money; if you are creative, an audience under 10 000 people can yield great additional revenue.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Make $5,000+.mo from Podcasting with a Small Audience.
- [00:30] Defining what a small audience means.
- [00:37] How to leverage a high-net-worth, small audience.
- [01:31] Figure out how to capture leads from your podcast audience.
- [02:30] How paid guest slots can help you generate income.
- [03:19] Become a brand evangelist and do it everywhere.
- [03:56] That’s it for today!
- [03:56] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...