In episode #1817, Neil and Eric share some actionable tips on how you can make an income from a small podcast audience. You don’t have to have a million listeners to make money; if you are creative, an audience under 10 000 people can yield great additional revenue.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Make $5,000+.mo from Podcasting with a Small Audience.
- [00:30] Defining what a small audience means.
- [00:37] How to leverage a high-net-worth, small audience.
- [01:31] Figure out how to capture leads from your podcast audience.
- [02:30] How paid guest slots can help you generate income.
- [03:19] Become a brand evangelist and do it everywhere.
- [03:56] That’s it for today!
- [03:56] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2568, we set our sights on growing business trends. We navigate the dynamic landscape of emerging trends that are reshaping the business world, with a spotlight on industry giants like Sho...
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...