In episode #1817, Neil and Eric share some actionable tips on how you can make an income from a small podcast audience. You don’t have to have a million listeners to make money; if you are creative, an audience under 10 000 people can yield great additional revenue.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Make $5,000+.mo from Podcasting with a Small Audience.
- [00:30] Defining what a small audience means.
- [00:37] How to leverage a high-net-worth, small audience.
- [01:31] Figure out how to capture leads from your podcast audience.
- [02:30] How paid guest slots can help you generate income.
- [03:19] Become a brand evangelist and do it everywhere.
- [03:56] That’s it for today!
- [03:56] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Entrepreneurs on Fire with John Lee Dumas
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...