In episode #1038, we discuss how you can make money while podcasting to a small audience. Tune in to hear how you can make $8000+/month.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Make $8,000+/mo From Podcasting With A Small Audience
- [00:41] Hot Pod News is about podcasting.
- [00:50] There is a podcast called “Disrupting Japan”.
- [01:01] The podcaster was able to get people to pay for a subscription to his podcast.
- [01:35] The podcaster did a number of things to get money.
- [01:40] He ran ads.
- [02:05] He spent 70% of the time reaching out to people for sponsorships.
- [02:22] However, he wasn’t happy because content became secondary.
- [02:30] So he got a full-time job instead.
- [03:15] You have to reach a certain level to hire team members.
- [04:10] Anytime you can monetize whatever you’re doing with ads, it means you are doing something wrong.
- [04:40] Sell your own products and services.
- [05:30] That’s it for today!
- [05:55] We are almost at capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1052, we discuss whether you should put ads on your site. Tune in to hear what we think about this tactic....
In episode #1051, we discuss how you can rank higher than Wikipedia. Tune in to hear how you can be one of the top-ranking search results....