In episode #997, we discuss how to make broken link-building easier. Tune in to hear how you can streamline the process.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Make Broken Link Building 10 Times Easier
- [00:45] You are looking for broken pages and who links to those.
- [01:00] Then, reach out to the people and tell them you have a great replacement.
- [01:25] The Ahrefs Content Explorer will show you live and broken links.
- [02:15] Neil’s team likes to contact people who link to outdated content, as well.
- [03:30] Link builders in India and Pakistan have proven exceptional.
- [03:38] That’s it for today!
- [04:08] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1393, we discuss the most successful cold emails we’ve ever written. Sales and marketing letters need not be long and complicated: most of the time, a short, concise email is far more ef...
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...