In episode #997, we discuss how to make broken link-building easier. Tune in to hear how you can streamline the process.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Make Broken Link Building 10 Times Easier
- [00:45] You are looking for broken pages and who links to those.
- [01:00] Then, reach out to the people and tell them you have a great replacement.
- [01:25] The Ahrefs Content Explorer will show you live and broken links.
- [02:15] Neil’s team likes to contact people who link to outdated content, as well.
- [03:30] Link builders in India and Pakistan have proven exceptional.
- [03:38] That’s it for today!
- [04:08] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1572, we wrap up our conversation on paid newsletters, discussing the different ways in which you can monetize your subscription newsletter. Getting sponsors on board and including up-sell...
In episode #1571, we continue the discussion about paid newsletters, sharing how you can start one in as little as 10 minutes. Two of the most important lessons we can learn from other successful news...
Today we have a special bonus episode with special guest April Dunford author of Obviously Awesome!...