In Episode #95 Neil and Eric discuss how to make CRO work within your business. Specifically, they’ll highlight the prerequisites you’ll need to cover. Listen to hear them highlight why CRO is NOT for all websites or businesses.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: The prerequisites to make CRO work in your business
- 00:42 – Make sure the website has a good amount of traffic
- 01:12 – If you don’t have enough leads, it won’t work out
- 01:23 – Neil ensures they have at least 100-200 conversions per month
- 02:04 – Make sure you’re prioritizing correctly
- 02:14 – Use the Eisenhower Matrix
- 03:03 – Make sure the timing is right
- 03:07 – Set up your funnel
- 04:20 – Make sure somebody owns CRO in your team
- 05:29 – Survey your audience
- 07:00 – Make use of your website’s search
- 07:18 – Kissmetrics
- 07:35 – Crazy Egg will show you how users interact with your site
- 08:20 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- CRO doesn’t just work with any website; having a good traffic is essential before starting.
- Having the right tools if pointless if you don’t have the right strategies and people in place as well.
- Someone needs to OWN the CRO strategy on your team—that’s right, it requires a dedicated person.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...