In Episode #95 Neil and Eric discuss how to make CRO work within your business. Specifically, they’ll highlight the prerequisites you’ll need to cover. Listen to hear them highlight why CRO is NOT for all websites or businesses.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: The prerequisites to make CRO work in your business
- 00:42 – Make sure the website has a good amount of traffic
- 01:12 – If you don’t have enough leads, it won’t work out
- 01:23 – Neil ensures they have at least 100-200 conversions per month
- 02:04 – Make sure you’re prioritizing correctly
- 02:14 – Use the Eisenhower Matrix
- 03:03 – Make sure the timing is right
- 03:07 – Set up your funnel
- 04:20 – Make sure somebody owns CRO in your team
- 05:29 – Survey your audience
- 07:00 – Make use of your website’s search
- 07:18 – Kissmetrics
- 07:35 – Crazy Egg will show you how users interact with your site
- 08:20 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- CRO doesn’t just work with any website; having a good traffic is essential before starting.
- Having the right tools if pointless if you don’t have the right strategies and people in place as well.
- Someone needs to OWN the CRO strategy on your team—that’s right, it requires a dedicated person.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...