In Episode #95 Neil and Eric discuss how to make CRO work within your business. Specifically, they’ll highlight the prerequisites you’ll need to cover. Listen to hear them highlight why CRO is NOT for all websites or businesses.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: The prerequisites to make CRO work in your business
- 00:42 – Make sure the website has a good amount of traffic
- 01:12 – If you don’t have enough leads, it won’t work out
- 01:23 – Neil ensures they have at least 100-200 conversions per month
- 02:04 – Make sure you’re prioritizing correctly
- 02:14 – Use the Eisenhower Matrix
- 03:03 – Make sure the timing is right
- 03:07 – Set up your funnel
- 04:20 – Make sure somebody owns CRO in your team
- 05:29 – Survey your audience
- 07:00 – Make use of your website’s search
- 07:18 – Kissmetrics
- 07:35 – Crazy Egg will show you how users interact with your site
- 08:20 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- CRO doesn’t just work with any website; having a good traffic is essential before starting.
- Having the right tools if pointless if you don’t have the right strategies and people in place as well.
- Someone needs to OWN the CRO strategy on your team—that’s right, it requires a dedicated person.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...
In episode #2297, we have a look at Neil's content plan for next year. If you want to hear about Neil scaling back on certain aspects of his content creation, and what you should be aiming for in the ...
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...