In Episode #479, Eric and Neil discuss how to make money from videos. Tune in to learn how you can monetize your videos and the types of videos you can create to attract viewers.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Make Money From Videos
- 00:44 – You can use Patreon to have your fans support you through donations for your videos
- 01:22 – Add call-to-actions to your videos
- 02:15 – Product reviews still work—link them to a different platform, like Amazon
- 02:37 – Neil’s YouTube videos are getting hundreds of thousands of views a month that he can retarget
- 03:09 – YouTube needs millions of views before you can monetize from it and their terms are continuously changing
- 03:24 – Videos are a long-term play
- 03:40 – Gary Vaynerchuk’s empire has grown because of the number of videos he has
- 04:02 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial for Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 04:10 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 04:13 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- YouTube’s algorithm is constantly changing—video creators need to be just as quick to adapt to the changes.
- Monetizing from videos is a long-term play for your marketing.
- Know your target market and craft videos that cater to them specifically.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1468, we share why you should prioritize content creation in 2020. The average person consumes high volumes of content daily, whether in the form text, video, or audio, so you want to make...
In episode #1467, we discuss the recent Pier 1 Imports Transaction and what we can all learn from it. Most people thought that Tai Lopez was just a wealthy guy with Lamborghinis, but he is showing the...
In episode #1466, we talk about why Twitter is an underrated social media platform. Compared to most other channels, Twitter has many high net worth individuals engaging and sharing valuable informati...