In Episode #479, Eric and Neil discuss how to make money from videos. Tune in to learn how you can monetize your videos and the types of videos you can create to attract viewers.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Make Money From Videos
- 00:44 – You can use Patreon to have your fans support you through donations for your videos
- 01:22 – Add call-to-actions to your videos
- 02:15 – Product reviews still work—link them to a different platform, like Amazon
- 02:37 – Neil’s YouTube videos are getting hundreds of thousands of views a month that he can retarget
- 03:09 – YouTube needs millions of views before you can monetize from it and their terms are continuously changing
- 03:24 – Videos are a long-term play
- 03:40 – Gary Vaynerchuk’s empire has grown because of the number of videos he has
- 04:02 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial for Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 04:10 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 04:13 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- YouTube’s algorithm is constantly changing—video creators need to be just as quick to adapt to the changes.
- Monetizing from videos is a long-term play for your marketing.
- Know your target market and craft videos that cater to them specifically.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...