In episode #1077, we discuss how to make sense of traffic estimates from SEO tools. Tune in to hear how we handle this data.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Make Sense of Traffic Estimates From SEO Tools
- [00:38] Examples of such tools include: UberSuggest and SEMRush.
- [01:20] When it comes to these tools, it’s hard to compare them.
- [01:35] You should use these tools to see how you stack up to your competitors.
- [01:50] Always use the same tool for comparisons, so that the data will be similar.
[02:50] When looking at these types of tools, Eric looks at trends.
- [03:30] If Eric sees the traffic value declining, he knows it’s not something worth emulating.
- [04:40] B2C traffic information tends to be more accurate.
- [05:00] You can rent out pages that rank for certain keywords.
- [05:40] That’s it for today!
- [05:50] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...