In Episode #468, Eric and Neil discuss how to make the most of Black Friday traffic surges. Tune in to learn how you can make the most out of this holiday sale season while still keeping your profit margins healthy.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Make The Most of Black Friday Traffic Surges
- 00:48 – Retarget the people who didn’t buy
- 00:59 – Tailor a message for them by offering something better to get them to come back
- 01:17 – There’s also Cyber Monday
- 01:28 – Make sure to have different offers for both holiday sales
- 01:38 – Create mystery campaigns like contests using Vyper or mystery additional discounts
- 02:08 – People get too riled up, so be creative
- 02:30 – Take advantage of upsells and downsells during checkout to increase your average value size and profit
- 02:45 – Ensure your company’s health in the process
- 03:35 – Segment your products
- 03:48 – You want to consistently pitch people on your additional products for the next 12 months
- 04:19 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 0431 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 04:38 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Retarget people who haven’t made it to their cart and offer them better options.
- Something that will make people curious will draw them in further.
- With your sales and discounts, make sure you’re not sacrificing profit.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1471, we share seven little-known copywriting hacks! From sentiment analysis tools and swipe files, to the power of headlines and timing, these seven hacks can get your copy from average t...
In episode #1470, we share our views about whether all Google SERP CTRs are created equal. The results for clickthrough rates have changed significantly, especially in terms of educational content sin...
In episode #1469, we talk about how to create a one-man media company. Gone are the days when everybody followed and cared about large corporations: today people are far more interested in connecting ...