In episode #1050, we discuss how to make the most of internal linking. Tune in to hear how to improve internal links.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Make The Most of Internal Linking
- [00:38] Internal linking tells Google about your site’s other pages.
- [01:06] GSC is a free tool that will show you pages with good internal links.
- [01:25] Screaming Frog SEO Spider will crawl your site and give you thorough data.
- [02:40] The page that gets the most links is typically the homepage.
- [02:55] Link to your most important pages from your homepage.
- [04:05] Neil like sto create detailed guides and link to other relevant posts.
- [04:28] That’s it for today!
- [04:32] We are almost at capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1174, we talk about how we handle our to-do lists and get our marketing things done! From prioritizing and cutting excess to methods and frameworks, we cover a ton of great ways to get thi...
In episode #1173, we talk about the trend that email newsletters and podcasting is currently moving towards. We are seeing more paid subscription services for content creators, whereby subscribers can...
In episode #1172, we discuss the best ways to do a blazing fast audit of a website! There are a ton of tools that make this process easy, cheap, and effective. Today we unpack which ones we use and wh...