How to Make the Most of Your Podcast Analytics to Grow Faster
In episode #1745, we talk about how we use our favorite analytics platforms to measure our most successful content so we know what to keep producing. You’ll hear about how we read the data on platforms like Chartable and Spotify Analytics, as well as our strategy for producing content that continues to grow in listen counts over time. Be sure to catch this one.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Make the Most of Your Podcast Analytics to Grow Faster.
- [00:26] The tools Eric and Neil love and how they use Chartable.
- [01:45] Using title metrics to know what to do more or less of.
- [02:00] Insights from the 30-day download path on Chartable and Spotify Analytics.
- [02:52] Looking at which older podcast episodes continue to get traffic.
- [04:02] Racking up view counts by producing episodes consistently.
- [04:16] Getting insights by checking the retention per episode.
- [05:00] Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...