How to Make the Most of Your Podcast Analytics to Grow Faster
In episode #1745, we talk about how we use our favorite analytics platforms to measure our most successful content so we know what to keep producing. You’ll hear about how we read the data on platforms like Chartable and Spotify Analytics, as well as our strategy for producing content that continues to grow in listen counts over time. Be sure to catch this one.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Make the Most of Your Podcast Analytics to Grow Faster.
- [00:26] The tools Eric and Neil love and how they use Chartable.
- [01:45] Using title metrics to know what to do more or less of.
- [02:00] Insights from the 30-day download path on Chartable and Spotify Analytics.
- [02:52] Looking at which older podcast episodes continue to get traffic.
- [04:02] Racking up view counts by producing episodes consistently.
- [04:16] Getting insights by checking the retention per episode.
- [05:00] Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...