In Episode #240, Eric and Neil discuss how to make the most of your Twitter audience before it dies. Tune in to learn why Twitter is still very much alive and the impact you can have by having quality and consistent interactions with your Twitter audience.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Make the Most of Your Twitter Audience Before It Dies
- 00:34 – Eric shares the feedback they got from a previous episode about Twitter
- 00:55 – Neil’s assistant told him to be more engaged on Twitter
- 01:20 – Eric responded to the commenter on the episode
- 01:32 – Engage with your audience on Twitter
- 01:53 – Run Twitter ads if you think it will still work for you
- 02:07 – Go live on Twitter using Periscope or the Twitter app
- 02:28 – You can use Twitter to showcase your success
- 02:32 – You can also share testimonials and ask your audience to do the same, too
- 02:28 – It’s personalized and creates engagement
- 03:18 – Use Edgar combined with Buffer to schedule your Twitter posts
- 04:10 – Being controversial creates buzz with your audience
- 05:18 – Curate the people that you’re following
- 05:51 – Stay consistent
- 05:59 – Do it multiple times a day
- 06:05 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Having quality interaction on Twitter creates engagement and traffic.
- Do NOT be afraid to walk the line – just try doing it.
- Consistency is the key when it comes to keeping up the communication.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...