In episode #2276, Neil and Eric talk about how to make the most out of conferences. 2022 saw a surge in in-person conferences, and many of us are a bit rusty when it comes to networking after the heights of lockdown and the COVID-19 pandemic. To hear some great tips on how to make the most out of conferences, and make great connections, be sure to press play now!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Make The Most Out Of Conferences.
- [00:25] What Eric is doing to prepare for his next conference in Dublin.
- [00:43] The benefits of becoming a speaker, even if it’s on a panel.
- [01:26] How you can use apps at conferences to connect with people.
- [02:13] Identify your goals and use your time at conferences accordingly.
- [04:32] Visit https://live.levelingup.com/founders for information on our next Private Founders Events!
- [04:38] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:40] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...