In episode #2276, Neil and Eric talk about how to make the most out of conferences. 2022 saw a surge in in-person conferences, and many of us are a bit rusty when it comes to networking after the heights of lockdown and the COVID-19 pandemic. To hear some great tips on how to make the most out of conferences, and make great connections, be sure to press play now!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Make The Most Out Of Conferences.
- [00:25] What Eric is doing to prepare for his next conference in Dublin.
- [00:43] The benefits of becoming a speaker, even if it’s on a panel.
- [01:26] How you can use apps at conferences to connect with people.
- [02:13] Identify your goals and use your time at conferences accordingly.
- [04:32] Visit https://live.levelingup.com/founders for information on our next Private Founders Events!
- [04:38] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:40] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...
In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression...