In episode #564, Eric and Neil discuss ways you can scale your ads without decreasing your ROI. Tune in to hear simple ways you can increase your conversion rate and make more money.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Make Your Ads Scale Without Decreasing Your ROI
- [00:40] Make sure that you’re running your ads to one post ID on Facebook.
- [01:08] Leverage more than one channel.
- [01:38] When you run all the paid channels at one time, your ROI goes through the roof because people are seeing you everywhere.
- [02:05] Look at your funnel through a full funnel attribution standpoint. Use Wicked Reports.
- [02:49] Run a ton of A/B tests.
- [03:19] If you run A/B tests, you can start generating more sales.
- [03:28] Have upsells and downsells.
- [03:50] Continually try to offer clients more services.
- [04:12] Eric helped a client with strategy, but also upsold him and added more value.
- [04:51] Neil loves ClickFunnels to help scale up ads.
- [05:35] Russell Brunson talks about three highest converting funnels: free offer, webinar funnel, high-ticket funnel.
- [06:05] Neil used the webinar funnel.
- [06:18] You’ve got to know your numbers.
- [06:33] That’s all for today!
- [06:35] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...