How to Make Your Brand Feel More Authentic
In episode #1651, Neil and Eric talk about ways to make your brand feel more authentic. We find out about the power of having your audience see and hear you, and the benefit of being real and having faith that you will find your tribe. Be sure to tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Make Your Brand Feel More Authentic.
- [00:39] How hearing a voice gives you an immediate insight into authenticity.
- [01:19] The importance of being real when talking about your brand.
- [02:07] You will never be able to please everyone, so be yourself.
- [02:50] Examples of influencers who are authentic and have stuck to their guns.
- [04:04] That’s it for today!
- [04:04] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
The Difference Between Audience VS Community...
The Genius Growth Strategy of Logan Paul and Charli D’Amelio...