In episode #907, we discuss how you can make your content go the distance. Tune in to hear what techniques you should be leveraging to get the most bang for your buck.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Make Your Content Go As Far As It Can
- [00:38] We are going to be talking about an omni-channel approach a lot more this year.
- [01:30] To get the most out of your content, repurpose it and spread it across several different mediums.
- [02:00] You will generate more traffic and leads by repurposing content.
- [02:15] Check out the Content Re-usage Framework.
- [04:18] Eric reached out to Ahrefs to promote the podcast.
- [04:30] The cross-promotion was beneficial to both parties.
- [05:03] That’s it for today!
- [05:10] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...