In episode #1017, we discuss how you can make your live video a guaranteed success. Tune in to hear how to maximize your live streams.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Make Your Live Video a Guaranteed Success
- [01:00] Be hard-wired,
- [01:08] Know what you are going to say ahead of time.
- [01:20] You don’t have to script, but have a point.
- [01:30] Promote to your audience and alert them to live streams.
- [01:51] Don’t forget to engage.
- [02:05] Go live on all platforms at once.
- [02:15] Some people want to join live streams through specific avenues, so give them a choice.
- [02:49] Wirecast allows simulcasts.
- [03:05] Have a CTA for each episode to generate sales.
- [04:06] That’s it for today!
- [04:11] Don’t forget to check out Single Grain for more info about our free live event in June.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...