In episode #1017, we discuss how you can make your live video a guaranteed success. Tune in to hear how to maximize your live streams.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Make Your Live Video a Guaranteed Success
- [01:00] Be hard-wired,
- [01:08] Know what you are going to say ahead of time.
- [01:20] You don’t have to script, but have a point.
- [01:30] Promote to your audience and alert them to live streams.
- [01:51] Don’t forget to engage.
- [02:05] Go live on all platforms at once.
- [02:15] Some people want to join live streams through specific avenues, so give them a choice.
- [02:49] Wirecast allows simulcasts.
- [03:05] Have a CTA for each episode to generate sales.
- [04:06] That’s it for today!
- [04:11] Don’t forget to check out Single Grain for more info about our free live event in June.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1080, we debate whether you should charge for a conference. Tune in to hear where each of us stands on this issue....
In episode #1079, we discuss the mistakes we made while putting on our first conference. Tune in to hear what went wrong and how we dealt with it....