In episode #2075, Neil and Eric talk about how to manage your comments at scale. We discuss when to hire an assistant to help you manage comments on your social profiles, which tools to use for different platforms, and why Neil focuses on the channels where he gets the most engagement. For all this and much more, make sure you tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How To Manage Your Comments At Scale
- [00:53] Neil’s process and recommended tools for responding to comments on blogs.
- [01:20] How to respond to comments on social profiles.
- [01:31] How assistants can help with managing your comments on social profiles.
- [02:25] How Neil manages his comments at scale on his various channels.
- [03:50] The ROI on responding to comments.
- [04:49] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:56] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Comments Not Replied To
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...
In episode #2297, we have a look at Neil's content plan for next year. If you want to hear about Neil scaling back on certain aspects of his content creation, and what you should be aiming for in the ...