In Episode #143, Eric and Neil discuss how to map out your marketing funnel. Tune in to discover the importance of knowing how your funnel affects potential customers, how to troubleshoot questions they may have along the way, and how to make a logical sequence that converts. Eric and Neil drop specific tools, tips, and sources that will help you map out your funnel to take it to that next level.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Map Out Your Marketing Funnel
- 00:35 – A marketing funnel consists of the steps a customer takes going through your website
- 01:13 – The possibilities are endless depending on your business type
- 01:30 – Most people design a website for people to buy something, but sometimes your customer is not ready to buy
- 01:50 – List out all the possible scenarios that someone could end up going through BEFORE actually buying your product
- 02:00 – Use a tool called gliffy.com and MindMeister.com
- 02:40 – Google “autopilot lead nurturing sequence”
- 03:20 – Different behaviors of website visitors need to be mapped out
- 03:48 – Eric shares how you can lead your visitors to buy without asking
- 04:12 – There should be a logical sequence
- 04:35 – The marketing funnel should be never ending
- 05:26 – Plan out every single scenario
- 05:59 – You can align your funnel internally with your Facebook ads funnel
- 06:51 – Different traffic channels need DIFFERENT types of funnels
- 07:28 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Mapping out your funnel can track your visitors’ activities and help you gauge the effectivity of your campaign.
- Each traffic channel draws a unique audience who may behave differently than the next channel—design your funnels according to the channel.
- Find out what your customer is thinking in each step of the funnel so that you can respond accordingly.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...