In Episode #28 Eric and Neil teach you how to market ANY product without any funding. Get your product out there and generate more traffic without spending a dime.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:22 – How you can market anything with no budget
- 00:50 – SEO and content: Setting a foundation for your site
- 01:55 – See what people search for on Quora
- 02:20 – Look for the most popular questions, and create content
- 02:40 – You’ll get a lot of search traffic
- 02:50 – Make sure it’s relevant to your business.
- 03:00 – Marketing and sales go hand in hand
- 03:25 – Reach out to people
- 04:25 – Joining the LinkedIn groups that are related to what you do
- 04:50 – Don’t just be self-promotional
- 05:18 – Answering questions on Quora and other sites
- 06:20 – Get on podcasts
- 06:35 – Getting interviewed can be highly profitable
- 06:50 – How to use Twitter
- 09:00 – Use social channels like Instagram, Snapchat, and YouTube
- 09:45 – You will be able to stand out
- 10:00 – Be sure to subscribe to The Marketing School!
3 Key Points:
- SEO and your content are the foundation for your site.
- Marketing and sales work together.
- Use social channels to set yourself apart from your competitors.
- Quora – A site that you can use to see what the popular questions are that people have right now.
- emailhunter.co and LinkedIn – Tools to find people and build a prospecting list
- Clearbit – A tool to help you track who visits your site
- Reddit, Growth Hackers, Inbound.org – Sites you can put your content on
- Buzzsumo – Find the top keywords in your industry
- Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and YouTube – Social channels that you should utilize in order to stand out
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...