In episode #1089, we bring you another portion of the Q & A from our Marketing School Live event in June.
Tune in to hear us answer questions about the coming recession, HubSpot, and the future of voice search.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:52] Today’s Topic: Marketing School Live Q & A Part V
- [01:00] What impact will the recession have on CPA’s and the start-up world?
- [01:12] Paid media is getting more and more expensive.
- [01:27] If the costs go up, eventually, the ROI and costs will break even.
- [02:15] It doesn’t matter how the market is doing, people will keep going if there will be profitability down the line.
- [02:45] What are the most important metrics or KPI’s when it comes to marketing?
- [03:41] If you can build up a big enough brand, you can create demand with consumers.
- [04:45] What is Eric playing right now?
- [04:47] Eric is playing Fortnite and often plays Smash Brothers with his team.
- [05:10] Segment is encroaching on Hull’s space, but Hull still does it better.
- [05:45] Is there any other service besides HubSpot?
- [05:56] There are ways to fill in the gaps, but there aren’t many tools to compete with HubSpot.
- [06:15] If you tell a company what isn’t working, they will often work to improve their product or service.
- [06:45] Voice search is going to continue to grow.
- [07:25] No one has created a way for a consumer to ask a question and make a purchase.
- [08:49] That’s it for today!
- [08:57] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....