In episode #1089, we bring you another portion of the Q & A from our Marketing School Live event in June.
Tune in to hear us answer questions about the coming recession, HubSpot, and the future of voice search.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:52] Today’s Topic: Marketing School Live Q & A Part V
- [01:00] What impact will the recession have on CPA’s and the start-up world?
- [01:12] Paid media is getting more and more expensive.
- [01:27] If the costs go up, eventually, the ROI and costs will break even.
- [02:15] It doesn’t matter how the market is doing, people will keep going if there will be profitability down the line.
- [02:45] What are the most important metrics or KPI’s when it comes to marketing?
- [03:41] If you can build up a big enough brand, you can create demand with consumers.
- [04:45] What is Eric playing right now?
- [04:47] Eric is playing Fortnite and often plays Smash Brothers with his team.
- [05:10] Segment is encroaching on Hull’s space, but Hull still does it better.
- [05:45] Is there any other service besides HubSpot?
- [05:56] There are ways to fill in the gaps, but there aren’t many tools to compete with HubSpot.
- [06:15] If you tell a company what isn’t working, they will often work to improve their product or service.
- [06:45] Voice search is going to continue to grow.
- [07:25] No one has created a way for a consumer to ask a question and make a purchase.
- [08:49] That’s it for today!
- [08:57] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2561, you’ll learn how Warren Buffett’s approach to investing within his circle of confidence can be applied to content creation. Learn how to yield results by taking a simple but effe...