In episode #1089, we bring you another portion of the Q & A from our Marketing School Live event in June.
Tune in to hear us answer questions about the coming recession, HubSpot, and the future of voice search.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:52] Today’s Topic: Marketing School Live Q & A Part V
- [01:00] What impact will the recession have on CPA’s and the start-up world?
- [01:12] Paid media is getting more and more expensive.
- [01:27] If the costs go up, eventually, the ROI and costs will break even.
- [02:15] It doesn’t matter how the market is doing, people will keep going if there will be profitability down the line.
- [02:45] What are the most important metrics or KPI’s when it comes to marketing?
- [03:41] If you can build up a big enough brand, you can create demand with consumers.
- [04:45] What is Eric playing right now?
- [04:47] Eric is playing Fortnite and often plays Smash Brothers with his team.
- [05:10] Segment is encroaching on Hull’s space, but Hull still does it better.
- [05:45] Is there any other service besides HubSpot?
- [05:56] There are ways to fill in the gaps, but there aren’t many tools to compete with HubSpot.
- [06:15] If you tell a company what isn’t working, they will often work to improve their product or service.
- [06:45] Voice search is going to continue to grow.
- [07:25] No one has created a way for a consumer to ask a question and make a purchase.
- [08:49] That’s it for today!
- [08:57] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...