In episode #1240, we share the strategies for marketing like Apple in 2020. By creating more products that are integrated, Apple keeps customers reliant on them, and people keep coming back to buy the latest devices. Tune in to hear how Apple is diversifying into other markets to remain at the top of their game!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Market Like Apple in 2020.
- [00:45] What Apple’s marketing approach used to be.
- [01:09] Launching their products to influencers and letting them do the marketing.
- [01:36] How utilizing influencers saves on costs.
- [01:51] How integrating all their products get people to keep buying from them.
- [02:23] Integrate with other partners to pull customers and make them reliant on you.
- [02:54] The positive change of Apple listening to feedback now.
- [04:00] Apple’s easy-to-navigate website and all the benefits of simplicity.
- [04:55] Integrating your other products and services at the checkout point on your website.
- [05:32] Why you have to pay attention to your surroundings and diversify.
- [06:56] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...