In episode #1240, we share the strategies for marketing like Apple in 2020. By creating more products that are integrated, Apple keeps customers reliant on them, and people keep coming back to buy the latest devices. Tune in to hear how Apple is diversifying into other markets to remain at the top of their game!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Market Like Apple in 2020.
- [00:45] What Apple’s marketing approach used to be.
- [01:09] Launching their products to influencers and letting them do the marketing.
- [01:36] How utilizing influencers saves on costs.
- [01:51] How integrating all their products get people to keep buying from them.
- [02:23] Integrate with other partners to pull customers and make them reliant on you.
- [02:54] The positive change of Apple listening to feedback now.
- [04:00] Apple’s easy-to-navigate website and all the benefits of simplicity.
- [04:55] Integrating your other products and services at the checkout point on your website.
- [05:32] Why you have to pay attention to your surroundings and diversify.
- [06:56] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....