In episode #1240, we share the strategies for marketing like Apple in 2020. By creating more products that are integrated, Apple keeps customers reliant on them, and people keep coming back to buy the latest devices. Tune in to hear how Apple is diversifying into other markets to remain at the top of their game!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Market Like Apple in 2020.
- [00:45] What Apple’s marketing approach used to be.
- [01:09] Launching their products to influencers and letting them do the marketing.
- [01:36] How utilizing influencers saves on costs.
- [01:51] How integrating all their products get people to keep buying from them.
- [02:23] Integrate with other partners to pull customers and make them reliant on you.
- [02:54] The positive change of Apple listening to feedback now.
- [04:00] Apple’s easy-to-navigate website and all the benefits of simplicity.
- [04:55] Integrating your other products and services at the checkout point on your website.
- [05:32] Why you have to pay attention to your surroundings and diversify.
- [06:56] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1299, we discuss how Donald Trump spent over $19 million on Facebook advertising in 2019! This huge amount of money, that dwarfs the democratic budget, is symptomatic of the current media ...
In episode #1298, we share seven trends in the software as a service space! From free tools and customer experience improvement to thought leadership and the move towards platforms, following these tr...
In episode #1297, we ask what works better for affiliates, niche content or general news? There are a number of different routes you can take with your affiliate marketing, from very general to very n...