In episode #569, Eric and Neil explain different ways that you can market your business to the wealthy. Tune in to hear tips on gaining traction with wealthy business people.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Market to the Wealthy
- [00:35] Any kind of podcast can be marketing to the wealthy.
- [00:40] At least 15% of people who listen to this podcast make over six figures a year and listen to four or five hours of podcasts in general.
- [01:06] You can either create your own podcast or advertise during one.
- [01:20] Using Frank Kern’s method: Create a letter where you ask for five minutes of someone’s time and then send an envelope full of cash.
- [01:40] Tell them they can keep the money even if they don’t give you the five minutes.
- [02:18] Eric looked into attended/speaking at TED or Summit.
- [02:30] Some of the highest quality of people are at these large conferences.
- [02:50] Basic approaches also work: go on interviews, go on podcasts, reach out to bloggers with large audiences.
- [03:42] Try to get published on TechCrunch, Mashable, etc.
- [04:00] Networking is helpful and important.
- [04:18] When writing SEO content about super-technical aspects of your business, you’re more likely to reach the wealthy.
- [04:40] Eric and Neil have a live event that was successful, because a lot of people from different organizations showed up.
- [05:04] Join business organizations.
- [05:11] To be in EO, you have to make at least $1 million per year.
- [05:15] You can join EO Accelerator with under $1 million per year, as this is for younger people or startup businesses.
- [05:41] Without EO, Eric wouldn’t have been able to save his business.
- [05:56] Eric has DM’d billionaires on Instagram and has made successful connections that way.
- [06:15] That’s all for today!
- [05:17] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...