In episode #569, Eric and Neil explain different ways that you can market your business to the wealthy. Tune in to hear tips on gaining traction with wealthy business people.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Market to the Wealthy
- [00:35] Any kind of podcast can be marketing to the wealthy.
- [00:40] At least 15% of people who listen to this podcast make over six figures a year and listen to four or five hours of podcasts in general.
- [01:06] You can either create your own podcast or advertise during one.
- [01:20] Using Frank Kern’s method: Create a letter where you ask for five minutes of someone’s time and then send an envelope full of cash.
- [01:40] Tell them they can keep the money even if they don’t give you the five minutes.
- [02:18] Eric looked into attended/speaking at TED or Summit.
- [02:30] Some of the highest quality of people are at these large conferences.
- [02:50] Basic approaches also work: go on interviews, go on podcasts, reach out to bloggers with large audiences.
- [03:42] Try to get published on TechCrunch, Mashable, etc.
- [04:00] Networking is helpful and important.
- [04:18] When writing SEO content about super-technical aspects of your business, you’re more likely to reach the wealthy.
- [04:40] Eric and Neil have a live event that was successful, because a lot of people from different organizations showed up.
- [05:04] Join business organizations.
- [05:11] To be in EO, you have to make at least $1 million per year.
- [05:15] You can join EO Accelerator with under $1 million per year, as this is for younger people or startup businesses.
- [05:41] Without EO, Eric wouldn’t have been able to save his business.
- [05:56] Eric has DM’d billionaires on Instagram and has made successful connections that way.
- [06:15] That’s all for today!
- [05:17] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...