In episode #569, Eric and Neil explain different ways that you can market your business to the wealthy. Tune in to hear tips on gaining traction with wealthy business people.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Market to the Wealthy
- [00:35] Any kind of podcast can be marketing to the wealthy.
- [00:40] At least 15% of people who listen to this podcast make over six figures a year and listen to four or five hours of podcasts in general.
- [01:06] You can either create your own podcast or advertise during one.
- [01:20] Using Frank Kern’s method: Create a letter where you ask for five minutes of someone’s time and then send an envelope full of cash.
- [01:40] Tell them they can keep the money even if they don’t give you the five minutes.
- [02:18] Eric looked into attended/speaking at TED or Summit.
- [02:30] Some of the highest quality of people are at these large conferences.
- [02:50] Basic approaches also work: go on interviews, go on podcasts, reach out to bloggers with large audiences.
- [03:42] Try to get published on TechCrunch, Mashable, etc.
- [04:00] Networking is helpful and important.
- [04:18] When writing SEO content about super-technical aspects of your business, you’re more likely to reach the wealthy.
- [04:40] Eric and Neil have a live event that was successful, because a lot of people from different organizations showed up.
- [05:04] Join business organizations.
- [05:11] To be in EO, you have to make at least $1 million per year.
- [05:15] You can join EO Accelerator with under $1 million per year, as this is for younger people or startup businesses.
- [05:41] Without EO, Eric wouldn’t have been able to save his business.
- [05:56] Eric has DM’d billionaires on Instagram and has made successful connections that way.
- [06:15] That’s all for today!
- [05:17] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2415, we discuss whether newsletters are good businesses. Newsletters can be a great way to build an audience, as well as something you can charge subscribers for, but are they the best us...
In episode #2414, we talk about whether you should build or buy when it comes to talent in your company. There are arguments to be made for both routes to growing your company and its teams, and here ...
In episode #2413, we discuss how to take accountability for your marketing screwups. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of marketing genius you are, you will screw up at some point. ...