How to Market Your Book Without an Audience
In episode #1647, Neil and Eric share ways to market your book without an audience. As a New York Times best-selling author, Neil has firsthand experience on the matter, and Eric offers details on his podcast tour to promote his soon-to-be-released book. Tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Market Your Book Without an Audience.
- [00:49] Why podcast interviews are one of the best ways to promote your book.
- [01:44] Audio is a powerful way to build relationships with people.
- [02:04] Eric’s approach to setting up his podcast tour for his upcoming book.
- [03:24] How Eric got booked on 25 podcasts through Clubhouse.
- [03:58] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2566, we turn our attention to a groundbreaking phenomenon: how YouTube creator Deestroying is challenging traditional football norms. In this episode, we dissect the strategies and innova...
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...