How to Market Your Book Without an Audience
In episode #1647, Neil and Eric share ways to market your book without an audience. As a New York Times best-selling author, Neil has firsthand experience on the matter, and Eric offers details on his podcast tour to promote his soon-to-be-released book. Tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Market Your Book Without an Audience.
- [00:49] Why podcast interviews are one of the best ways to promote your book.
- [01:44] Audio is a powerful way to build relationships with people.
- [02:04] Eric’s approach to setting up his podcast tour for his upcoming book.
- [03:24] How Eric got booked on 25 podcasts through Clubhouse.
- [03:58] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...