In episode #561, Eric and Neil discuss how you can market your business for under $1,000. Tune in to hear how you can market your business for free!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Market Your Business for Less Than $1,000
- [00:47] “Hand-to-hand combat” works in the beginning (making interpersonal connections).
- [01:17] It’s all about using cash flow from your first few deals to invest in basic marketing concepts.
- [01:43] Find people (via social media) who are unhappy with their marketing service and pitch them.
- [02:13] Offer free marketing in exchange for their positive testimonials.
- [02:24] One customer took a screenshot of his analytics and passed that on to other VCs.
- [02:45] Digital Telepathy did work for big names for free in exchange for having their name on the client’s website.
- [03:48] Look at Twitter List and Similar Web to get started.
- [03:57] Hunter.io is good for email marketing.
- [04:01] You can set up a mail-merge using GMASS.
- [04:12] There are plenty of free versions of helpful tools.
- [04:24] Listen to Eric’s other podcast, Growth Everywhere, to hear from your competitors and how they have succeeded.
- [05:00] Copy other people’s tried and true methods!
- [05:25] One person listened to an episode of Growth Everywhere to pick up tips and now has a seven-figure business in Barcelona.
- [06:19] That’s it for today!
- [06:20] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...