In episode #561, Eric and Neil discuss how you can market your business for under $1,000. Tune in to hear how you can market your business for free!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Market Your Business for Less Than $1,000
- [00:47] “Hand-to-hand combat” works in the beginning (making interpersonal connections).
- [01:17] It’s all about using cash flow from your first few deals to invest in basic marketing concepts.
- [01:43] Find people (via social media) who are unhappy with their marketing service and pitch them.
- [02:13] Offer free marketing in exchange for their positive testimonials.
- [02:24] One customer took a screenshot of his analytics and passed that on to other VCs.
- [02:45] Digital Telepathy did work for big names for free in exchange for having their name on the client’s website.
- [03:48] Look at Twitter List and Similar Web to get started.
- [03:57] Hunter.io is good for email marketing.
- [04:01] You can set up a mail-merge using GMASS.
- [04:12] There are plenty of free versions of helpful tools.
- [04:24] Listen to Eric’s other podcast, Growth Everywhere, to hear from your competitors and how they have succeeded.
- [05:00] Copy other people’s tried and true methods!
- [05:25] One person listened to an episode of Growth Everywhere to pick up tips and now has a seven-figure business in Barcelona.
- [06:19] That’s it for today!
- [06:20] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....