In episode #945, we discuss how you can master the omnichannel approach. Tune in to hear how you can increase conversions in 2019.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Master Omnichannel Marketing In 2019
- [00:42] We agree that omnichannel marketing is the best way to go.
- [01:10] We’ve discussed the rule of 7 before.
- [01:25] Make use of all the channels available to you.
- [02:08] Start off with similar channels.
- [02:17] If you start off with video content, tackle Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn. Etc.
- [02:56] You can convert a webinar into a blog posts and then convert blog posts into additional videos.
- [03:30] Pollinate the internet with your information.
- [03:45] Instead of hitting one resource, hit a bunch at the same time.
- [04:00] If you leverage this approach, you will see increased results.
- [04:15] Also, remarket your audience.
- [04:26] That’s it for today!
- [04:30] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...