In episode #945, we discuss how you can master the omnichannel approach. Tune in to hear how you can increase conversions in 2019.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Master Omnichannel Marketing In 2019
- [00:42] We agree that omnichannel marketing is the best way to go.
- [01:10] We’ve discussed the rule of 7 before.
- [01:25] Make use of all the channels available to you.
- [02:08] Start off with similar channels.
- [02:17] If you start off with video content, tackle Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn. Etc.
- [02:56] You can convert a webinar into a blog posts and then convert blog posts into additional videos.
- [03:30] Pollinate the internet with your information.
- [03:45] Instead of hitting one resource, hit a bunch at the same time.
- [04:00] If you leverage this approach, you will see increased results.
- [04:15] Also, remarket your audience.
- [04:26] That’s it for today!
- [04:30] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1868, Neil and Eric talk about CRO tips that will help you convert. Whether it’s having a range of payment options or looking at your image quality, there are numerous ways to optimize y...
In episode #1867, Neil and Eric talk about some rules they follow with marketing. From the rule of seven to the 80/20 rule, there is no shortage of top marketing tips for you. Tune in to hear it all!...
In episode #1866, Neil and Eric share seven ways to gamify your social media to gain a following. From contests to giveaways, there are so many creative ways to engage people. You just have to know ho...