In episode #945, we discuss how you can master the omnichannel approach. Tune in to hear how you can increase conversions in 2019.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Master Omnichannel Marketing In 2019
- [00:42] We agree that omnichannel marketing is the best way to go.
- [01:10] We’ve discussed the rule of 7 before.
- [01:25] Make use of all the channels available to you.
- [02:08] Start off with similar channels.
- [02:17] If you start off with video content, tackle Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn. Etc.
- [02:56] You can convert a webinar into a blog posts and then convert blog posts into additional videos.
- [03:30] Pollinate the internet with your information.
- [03:45] Instead of hitting one resource, hit a bunch at the same time.
- [04:00] If you leverage this approach, you will see increased results.
- [04:15] Also, remarket your audience.
- [04:26] That’s it for today!
- [04:30] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...