In episode #945, we discuss how you can master the omnichannel approach. Tune in to hear how you can increase conversions in 2019.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Master Omnichannel Marketing In 2019
- [00:42] We agree that omnichannel marketing is the best way to go.
- [01:10] We’ve discussed the rule of 7 before.
- [01:25] Make use of all the channels available to you.
- [02:08] Start off with similar channels.
- [02:17] If you start off with video content, tackle Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn. Etc.
- [02:56] You can convert a webinar into a blog posts and then convert blog posts into additional videos.
- [03:30] Pollinate the internet with your information.
- [03:45] Instead of hitting one resource, hit a bunch at the same time.
- [04:00] If you leverage this approach, you will see increased results.
- [04:15] Also, remarket your audience.
- [04:26] That’s it for today!
- [04:30] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...