In episode #1753, we share our SEO expertise with you so that you can learn how to master it. We don’t see ourselves as SEO masters because with mastery comes complacency, but we still have a few tricks up our sleeves learned on our long journeys in the space. Tune in and hear about optimizing for user experience, obsessing over customer feedback, and more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Master SEO.
- [00:30] Thinking you have mastered something makes you complacent.
- [01:00] Google prioritizes user experience above all else.
- [01:57] Building a great user experience using extensive customer feedback.
- [03:00] The value of being open to new things and continuous learning.
- [03:14] Omnichannel marketing and building your brand.
- [03:58] Keeping your marketing in line with Google’s preferences.
- [04:49] Go to marketingschool.io/live if you want to master SEO!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1772, we talk about why acting rich is the easiest way to go broke! There is a difference between being wealthy, and being rich, and we explore what that means in terms of sustainability a...
In episode #1771, we talk about some easy ways that you can collaborate with big influencers within your budget. There are a few simple strategies that can be employed here, where both parties come aw...
In episode #1770, we explore whether having a newsletter is still a valuable tool in the marketing toolkit. We have been hearing a lot of complaints these days about newsletters performing badly and f...