In episode #1753, we share our SEO expertise with you so that you can learn how to master it. We don’t see ourselves as SEO masters because with mastery comes complacency, but we still have a few tricks up our sleeves learned on our long journeys in the space. Tune in and hear about optimizing for user experience, obsessing over customer feedback, and more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Master SEO.
- [00:30] Thinking you have mastered something makes you complacent.
- [01:00] Google prioritizes user experience above all else.
- [01:57] Building a great user experience using extensive customer feedback.
- [03:00] The value of being open to new things and continuous learning.
- [03:14] Omnichannel marketing and building your brand.
- [03:58] Keeping your marketing in line with Google’s preferences.
- [04:49] Go to marketingschool.io/live if you want to master SEO!
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2466, we broach the topic of using AI for doing outbound. The goal with outbound is to stand out and AI can help you do so. Tune in to discover how AI can be used to customize insights for...
In episode #2465, we investigate the software that can create AI-generated articles to “drive real traffic”. Namely, byword.ai. While AI SEO strategies might have short-term results, we don’t be...
In episode #2464, we explore the question of vanity metrics versus revenue. We look at a particular story of a creator reaching 100 million views on YouTube with only a $900 return. These stats beg th...