In episode #1753, we share our SEO expertise with you so that you can learn how to master it. We don’t see ourselves as SEO masters because with mastery comes complacency, but we still have a few tricks up our sleeves learned on our long journeys in the space. Tune in and hear about optimizing for user experience, obsessing over customer feedback, and more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Master SEO.
- [00:30] Thinking you have mastered something makes you complacent.
- [01:00] Google prioritizes user experience above all else.
- [01:57] Building a great user experience using extensive customer feedback.
- [03:00] The value of being open to new things and continuous learning.
- [03:14] Omnichannel marketing and building your brand.
- [03:58] Keeping your marketing in line with Google’s preferences.
- [04:49] Go to marketingschool.io/live if you want to master SEO!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2352, the focus is on tips and tactics for mastering influencer marketing. Neil and Eric discuss the do’s and don’ts of influencer marketing and share some valuable tools that you can ...
In episode #2351, you’ll hear top tips for how to get more newsletter subscribers in 2023. If you think that email is dead, think again because email marketing is one of the most effective ways to g...
In episode #2350, Neil and Eric delve into 5 evergreen SEO tactics that just work! If you want to improve your SEO rankings, this episode covers 5 tactics (plus a bonus one right at the end) that will...