In episode #1753, we share our SEO expertise with you so that you can learn how to master it. We don’t see ourselves as SEO masters because with mastery comes complacency, but we still have a few tricks up our sleeves learned on our long journeys in the space. Tune in and hear about optimizing for user experience, obsessing over customer feedback, and more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Master SEO.
- [00:30] Thinking you have mastered something makes you complacent.
- [01:00] Google prioritizes user experience above all else.
- [01:57] Building a great user experience using extensive customer feedback.
- [03:00] The value of being open to new things and continuous learning.
- [03:14] Omnichannel marketing and building your brand.
- [03:58] Keeping your marketing in line with Google’s preferences.
- [04:49] Go to marketingschool.io/live if you want to master SEO!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...