In episode #1859, Neil and Eric talk about how to maximize your LinkedIn engagement. Admittedly, this is not easy, but it is not impossible. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How To Maximize Your Engagement on LinkedIn.
- [00:42] Over the years, organic reach on LinkedIn has been dying down.
- [01:00] Build a network with people who will leave engaged comments on your content.
- [01:23] Ways to get people to leave comments on your LinkedIn posts.
- [02:04] You can have a pod of your friends or employees who like your posts.
- [03:15] Videos work better than short lines to grab people’s attention.
- [03:50] If you have an email list, hit them up to like your LinkedIn posts.
- [04:13] That’s it for today!
- [04:13] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...