In episode #1859, Neil and Eric talk about how to maximize your LinkedIn engagement. Admittedly, this is not easy, but it is not impossible. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How To Maximize Your Engagement on LinkedIn.
- [00:42] Over the years, organic reach on LinkedIn has been dying down.
- [01:00] Build a network with people who will leave engaged comments on your content.
- [01:23] Ways to get people to leave comments on your LinkedIn posts.
- [02:04] You can have a pod of your friends or employees who like your posts.
- [03:15] Videos work better than short lines to grab people’s attention.
- [03:50] If you have an email list, hit them up to like your LinkedIn posts.
- [04:13] That’s it for today!
- [04:13] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...