In episode #902, we discuss how to meet millionaires. Tune in for tips on how to ingratiate yourself with the wealthy.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Meet Millionaires
- [00:41] Millionaires go to events that have a cost associated with them.
- [00:54] A lot of millionaires go to Summit.
- [01:15] TED attracts a lot of wealthy people.
- [01:53] Eric likes to plan out what events he is going to attend each year.
- [02:10] He is going to an EO University event in Portugal.
- [02:23] If you just try to meet them just for the sake of meeting wealthy people, you will be unsuccessful.
- [02:45] You will attract people with money if you offer solutions they may not have thought of.
- [03:13] Don’t charge for advice or services, just offer your help.
- [03:33] Neil met a wealthy guy by helping him for free for over a year.
- [04:30] You have to understand why people befriend each other.
- [04:45] Connect on your common interests.
- [05:18] Provide value and go deep.
- [05:25] Treat millionaires the same as you would anyone else.
- [06:09] That’s all for today!
- [06:13] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2572, we explore the ins and outs of virtual summits and investigate whether they are still relevant today. Virtual Summits can be a great way to build community, foster connection, and ge...
In episode #2571, we delve into a recent Harvard case study that looks at how humans using AI can outperform humans who aren’t using AI — by a large margin! With so many changes and advancements t...
In episode #2570, we unpack X’s partnership with Google to sell programmatic ads. There have been a lot of changes at X, formerly known as Twitter, from their controversial name change to their newl...