In episode #902, we discuss how to meet millionaires. Tune in for tips on how to ingratiate yourself with the wealthy.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Meet Millionaires
- [00:41] Millionaires go to events that have a cost associated with them.
- [00:54] A lot of millionaires go to Summit.
- [01:15] TED attracts a lot of wealthy people.
- [01:53] Eric likes to plan out what events he is going to attend each year.
- [02:10] He is going to an EO University event in Portugal.
- [02:23] If you just try to meet them just for the sake of meeting wealthy people, you will be unsuccessful.
- [02:45] You will attract people with money if you offer solutions they may not have thought of.
- [03:13] Don’t charge for advice or services, just offer your help.
- [03:33] Neil met a wealthy guy by helping him for free for over a year.
- [04:30] You have to understand why people befriend each other.
- [04:45] Connect on your common interests.
- [05:18] Provide value and go deep.
- [05:25] Treat millionaires the same as you would anyone else.
- [06:09] That’s all for today!
- [06:13] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...