In episode #2111, we share how to monetize a podcast the right way! There are many avenues for making money from a podcast that you can explore. In this episode we share a few of them, including advertising, selling your own services, and building a brand. Tune in to hear more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:24] Today’s topic: How To Monetize A Podcast The Right Way.
- [00:26] The time and energy we have spent building the Marketing School podcast!
- [01:01] The usefulness and ease of finding advertising for a podcast.
- [01:38] Using a podcast as a way to sell your own products and services.
- [02:36] Why we do not recommend affiliate marketing from the start.
- [03:06] Looking at the example of HubSpot and the route they have taken.
- [03:46] That is it for today!
- [03:50] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn more about our next event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Joe Rogan
- The Hustle
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...
In episode #2297, we have a look at Neil's content plan for next year. If you want to hear about Neil scaling back on certain aspects of his content creation, and what you should be aiming for in the ...
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...