In episode #2111, we share how to monetize a podcast the right way! There are many avenues for making money from a podcast that you can explore. In this episode we share a few of them, including advertising, selling your own services, and building a brand. Tune in to hear more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:24] Today’s topic: How To Monetize A Podcast The Right Way.
- [00:26] The time and energy we have spent building the Marketing School podcast!
- [01:01] The usefulness and ease of finding advertising for a podcast.
- [01:38] Using a podcast as a way to sell your own products and services.
- [02:36] Why we do not recommend affiliate marketing from the start.
- [03:06] Looking at the example of HubSpot and the route they have taken.
- [03:46] That is it for today!
- [03:50] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn more about our next event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Joe Rogan
- The Hustle
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...