In episode #803, Eric and Neil discuss how to nail your social media marketing. Tune in to hear why engagement is the key to your success.
Eric and Neil have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Nail Your Social Media Marketing
- [00:37] Everyone thinks you need to do so much.
- [00:50] Social media is about the community: if you don’t take time to build relationships, you won’t do well on social media.
- [01:00] Hubspot sucks at Facebook, because they are not taking the time to reply to comments and really engage followers and friends.
- [01:35] If you have 100,000 followers, but very few engage, Facebook won’t show others your content.
- [01:56] If you have a lot of engagement (sharing, etc.) Facebook rewards you with boosting your content.
- [02:25] Neil has a Facebook group with thousands of members and they are all engaged.
- [03:16] At first, the Marketing School group wasn’t getting much engagement.
- [04:00] It’s important to create and then nurture your connections.
- [04:18] That’s it for today!
- [04:22] Eric and Neil are trying to throw a live event. Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1024, we discuss how brands capitalized on a Marvel blockbuster. Tune in to hear how they did it....
In episode #1023, we discuss the art of the deal. Tune in to hear how to negotiate successfully....
In episode #1022, we discuss the one monetization channel we previously neglected to mention. Tune in to hear us discuss this one channel!...