In episode #803, Eric and Neil discuss how to nail your social media marketing. Tune in to hear why engagement is the key to your success.
Eric and Neil have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Nail Your Social Media Marketing
- [00:37] Everyone thinks you need to do so much.
- [00:50] Social media is about the community: if you don’t take time to build relationships, you won’t do well on social media.
- [01:00] Hubspot sucks at Facebook, because they are not taking the time to reply to comments and really engage followers and friends.
- [01:35] If you have 100,000 followers, but very few engage, Facebook won’t show others your content.
- [01:56] If you have a lot of engagement (sharing, etc.) Facebook rewards you with boosting your content.
- [02:25] Neil has a Facebook group with thousands of members and they are all engaged.
- [03:16] At first, the Marketing School group wasn’t getting much engagement.
- [04:00] It’s important to create and then nurture your connections.
- [04:18] That’s it for today!
- [04:22] Eric and Neil are trying to throw a live event. Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...