In episode #803, Eric and Neil discuss how to nail your social media marketing. Tune in to hear why engagement is the key to your success.
Eric and Neil have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Nail Your Social Media Marketing
- [00:37] Everyone thinks you need to do so much.
- [00:50] Social media is about the community: if you don’t take time to build relationships, you won’t do well on social media.
- [01:00] Hubspot sucks at Facebook, because they are not taking the time to reply to comments and really engage followers and friends.
- [01:35] If you have 100,000 followers, but very few engage, Facebook won’t show others your content.
- [01:56] If you have a lot of engagement (sharing, etc.) Facebook rewards you with boosting your content.
- [02:25] Neil has a Facebook group with thousands of members and they are all engaged.
- [03:16] At first, the Marketing School group wasn’t getting much engagement.
- [04:00] It’s important to create and then nurture your connections.
- [04:18] That’s it for today!
- [04:22] Eric and Neil are trying to throw a live event. Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....