In episode #1963, we talk about how to network with badass people. When we say badass people, we mean people who you admire and who would be an asset to your network. There are a whole host of methods for effective networking and many of them don’t require money, or even being an extrovert. Tune in and hear how to form relationships with successful people through dinners, serendipity, generosity, and more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Network with Badass People
- [00:32] What we mean by badass people.
- [01:25] Creating serendipity and touchpoints by attending events with like-minded people.
- [02:56] Why it is worthwhile to stretch your budget and attend good events.
- [03:42] Networking through live events, generosity, and social media.
- [05:00] How to network effectively as an introvert with a small budget.
- [06:53] Authentic networking takes time, so be patient.
- [06:53] Finding huge success by never eating alone.
- [07:55] That’s it for today!
- [07:57] Don’t forget to rate and review this podcast!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...